Somebody identify this type of horn sound effect please.

Flame traitor

• 1 month later...

More than a month ago and still, only someone has replied and nobody else, I just simply can't figure out what kind of horn that is, I'm trying as hard as I can and no one cares, somebody at least help me find out what kind of horn that really is instead of sitting back and watching me suffer, we can do this until we pass out.

14 hours ago, Flame traitor said:

More than a month ago and still, only someone has replied and nobody else, I just simply can't figure out what kind of horn that is, I'm trying as hard as I can and no one cares, somebody at least help me find out what kind of horn that really is instead of sitting back and watching me suffer, we can do this until we pass out.

Maybe no one has ever heard that sound or at least recognize it to say definitively what it is.

I listened to it several times and just have not even a guess.

Bill

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2021 at 9:39 AM, willland said:

Maybe no one has ever heard that sound or at least recognize it to say definitively what it is.

I listened to it several times and just have not even a guess.

Bill

Maybe I'll show you what it sounds like in higher quality, but I don't have the file now, and I will post it whenever I feel like it, so please hang in there, because it may take some time, just keep checking your notifications everyday so you don't miss any replies, I don't know when I'll reply, but I will at some point, just so that you're aware, I am new here and stuff on this website/company aren't entirely my thing, trying to figure out what kind of horn sound this has to be is all I came here for, because I don't know what it is and nearly every sound effect search engine I used didn't find me the exact sound I'm looking for, even if there were results, and when I described the sound, my search criteria gave me b***dy irrelevant results and I ended up f**king p***ed and felt g*****n weak, I don't appreciate being humiliated by my own s**tting computer, it gets on my f**king nerves.

BTW sorry about my language, I'm just impatient, good job it's censored.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...