SOLD

314carpenter

$150. Chicago. From reading the ad I think these may be NOS. Double check the part#.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ele/d/elmhurst-klipsch-cornwall-speaker/7264197261.html

Seller has another ad for one Belle top grill.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ele/d/elmhurst-klipsch-belle-upper-speaker/7264268060.html

I checked these out today as my second set of Cornwall I’s don’t have original grill covers. The tweeters and woofer cutouts were not in the correct position for my speakers, so maybe they are from C2’s?

Both tweeter sets measure 2” from the top and gap between tweeter and woofer is about 1.75”. These were more like 1.5” and 1”.  Didn’t think of that before I left so thought I might be able to save someone a trip. 

The little dots are just lots of velcro by the way

once can see that these grille are for a CW II, since the Velcro  is glued above the fabric  to make room for the drivers being mounted on the front of the motorboard , if these were CW1  , the velcro would be glued on the Maconite Board   rather than the fabric as the drivers are mounted behind the motorboard

7 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

once can see that these grille are for a CW II, since the Velcro  is glued above the fabric  to make room for the drivers being mounted on the front of the motorboard , if these were CW1  , the velcro would be glued on the Maconite Board   rather than the fabric as the drivers are mounted behind the motorboard

Cornwall II grills

post-58514-0-92140000-1402013416.thumb.jpg.b84108a876735b7965aadba238f28fea.jpg

28 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Cornwall II grills

1 hour ago, LotsToLearnCW1 said:

I checked these out today as my second set of Cornwall I’s don’t have original grill covers. The tweeters and woofer cutouts were not in the correct position for my speakers, so maybe they are from C2’s?

Both tweeter sets measure 2” from the top and gap between tweeter and woofer is about 1.75”. These were more like 1.5” and 1”.  Didn’t think of that before I left so thought I might be able to save someone a trip. 

The little dots are just lots of velcro by the way

if I remember correctly ,  there were 2 types of CW II  grilles , some with a  cutaway for the mids and  tweeter ,and others without a cutaway ,

@LotsToLearnCW1   did state that the woofer and tweeter openings did not match up with his CW1  grilles  when he was on location to check these out -

-------for 1 thing ,  the CW  II  motorboard  is different from a CW 1 Motorboard and the woofer and  tweeter openings are not placed at the same spot  on both motorboards  -

11 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Yes, this CW II has pushed in dust caps. Which has nothing to do with the CW I grills fs.

top picture showed no cutaway for the CW II grille , but I'll guess

@LotsToLearnCW1  can confirm that the CW II grille in this thread had no cutaway-----I am satisfied -

754762435_150.00grillss.jpg.d12740a83fdbe5348a439eeccebf43e5.jpg