Bob Crites RIP

YK Thom

20 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

@fini  now that's a name from the past ... hope you are well my friend. 

I'm doing quite well, thanks!  Quit drinking 2 years ago, mostly hang out on facebook (and zoom AA meetings) ;)

• Like 4

Bob was truly one of the grown-ups here.  Respected by all.

1 hour ago, fini said:

I'm doing quite well, thanks!  Quit drinking 2 years ago, mostly hang out on facebook (and zoom AA meetings) ;)

fini.....?  Is it really you?? 🦧:emotion-25::emotion-25::emotion-25:

Weren’t you the one that took that photo of Bob sniffing a capacitor?

2 minutes ago, sputnik said:

Bob was truly one of the grown-ups here.  Respected by all.

fini.....?  Is it really you?? 🦧:emotion-25::emotion-25::emotion-25:

Weren’t you the one that took that photo of Bob sniffing a capacitor?

You bet!  No idea where that shot is right now.  I posted it on the forum...Good to see you, sputnik!

1 hour ago, fini said:

well, glad you're well and here's to much success for you in the future. 

you're needed around here ... take some pressure off of me.  these people demand wit, wisdom, and humor and I'm running out of material. 

Peace!  ☮️

On 1/21/2021 at 7:06 PM, fini said:

Bob's surely in Heaven, sitting next to Daddy Dee, sniffin' crossovers...Sad news.  Love you, Bob.  Peace to the Crites family.

That's the way I see it, just like it was at the Hope gathering in 2005, Bob sitting with Dee, and Bob checking out crossovers in his spare time.  RIP Bob and Dee.

Dee-and-Bob.jpg

Bob-and-son.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fini said:

Seadog, thanks for posting the photos.  That was such a fun trip.  Made some lifelong friends. I miss you all so much.  I want to do it again!!

Gregg, that was one of my favorite audio gatherings ever.  It was my first trip to Hope, and obviously, the first time to visit the Museum and the Klipsch factory.  We can never repeat with the same group of great guys, but I certainly hope you can make it again to a future gathering of Forum members.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Seadog said:

Gregg, that was one of my favorite audio gatherings ever.  It was my first trip to Hope, and obviously, the first time to visit the Museum and the Klipsch factory.  We can never repeat with the same group of great guys, but I certainly hope you can make it again to a future gathering of Forum members.

One could never recreate my initial delight of finding an electroshock therapy machine in the museum basement.  It ended up really improving my attitude.

• Like 1