Parts availability?

mrw

those are older speakers & klipsch probably doesnt have any of the parts you mentioned.  best bet it to look for used parts on ebay or post a wanted ad in the garage sale section.  & sorry to hear about your sub amp, far too common on klipsch subs,  there is a member here that does repairs to these amps for a good price,  @ngen33r has a thread in the tech section.  

& welcome to the forum! 

6 hours ago, Alexander said:

Yep. What is there to lose for trying?

klipsch parts dept has all the parts needed  99.99%  even the Heritage line  -------they work with the serial number of the unit ----but  due to COVID ----they have been hard to reach -

i agree its good to check, just saying on many of these older models they do not carry most parts... & definitely not anywhere near 99.99%!  they dont have any parts for older models like the KG series woofers or ports or grilles, same for the older RF line & many other models.  tweeter & mid diaphrams etc yes, grilles & similar parts, most likely not.  but by all means please check & let us know.   

klipsch parts sell parts for  all the current  klipsch speakers including the Heritage line ,  no one is talking about older speakers that were phased out except if some parts are carried over -----K33-K48-K55- etc

59 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Virtually all of the KLF and as I understand the same for the CF lines parts are no longer available.

the new version of the k31 woofer ------for the KLF 30 should be available at klipsch parts since it's used in the 2020 Jubilee - 

4 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

the new version of the k31 woofer ------for the KLF 30 should be available at klipsch parts since it's used in the 2020 Jubilee - 

I did inquire about six months ago pointing out that very thing and they told me that there wasn't a woofer available for the klf-30s.

11 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I did inquire about six months ago pointing out that very thing and they told me that there wasn't a woofer available for the klf-30s.

the new Klipsch  part  #1067961   came in lately , this woofer is the direct  replacement of  the K31 for the Jubilee twin 12 inch   - it also fits the KLF-30 since the k31 was used on both the Jubilee and The KLF-30-

3 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Thanks for the part number, maybe I will have better luck with it.

IF you are ever able to  reach them by email or phone-------make sure to have the Serial numbers of your Speakers  handy -

17 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

klipsch parts sell parts for  all the current  klipsch speakers including the Heritage line ,  no one is talking about older speakers that were phased out except if some parts are carried over -----K33-K48-K55- etc

the OP is asking about the older first gen RF parts... 

On 1/19/2021 at 6:03 PM, mrw said:

Moved recently and had a few things broken.  I need the rear port and a new grille for my floorstanding RF-3.  I'm also in need of an amp for my KSW12.

Does Klipsch sell parts to end users?

Thanks

@mrw       try to get in contact with Klipsch parts  ,  klipsch Parts would be the 1st step for you , to inquire whether the parts you need are in Stock  or not   -

Remember that  klipsch Dealers may still have some or all of  these parts even if they are discontinued  -ask Klipsch to verify whether they can search the database and refer you to a Klipsch Dealer -------Good Luck 

• 2 months later...

Just an update to this thread regarding RF parts & other speakers of this era... i just got a reply from klipsch cust service on a message i sent 2.5 months ago asking about these parts for the OP & just as i thought & stated replying to randy   -------     they do NOT carry or sell any parts for the RF series speakers nor do they have K48-e woofers.  they actually referred me to simply speakers for repair/recone of older woofers like these.  so much for the 99.99% thing.  :wacko2: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

Just an update to this thread regarding RF parts & other speakers of this era... i just got a reply from klipsch cust service on a message i sent 2.5 months ago asking about these parts for the OP & just as i thought & stated replying to randy   -------     they do NOT carry or sell any parts for the RF series speakers nor do they have K48-e woofers.  they actually referred me to simply speakers for repair/recone of older woofers like these.  so much for the 99.99% thing.  :wacko2: 

Thanks for this update.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

Just an update to this thread regarding RF parts & other speakers of this era... i just got a reply from klipsch cust service

Great , please -----post the  klipsch email of  this new info  ,  since prior to the pandemic , Forum members were able to buy the K33E from klipsch and the k48E may still be used in klipsch speakers in 2021 -so this answer makes no sense at all -

I'll  do a follow up , with klipsch parts  when I have a chance  for a request for brand New k48E-k33E -

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

Great , please -----post the  klipsch email of  this new info  ,  since prior to the pandemic , Forum members were able to buy the K33E from klipsch and the k48E may still be used in klipsch speakers in 2021 -so this answer makes no sense at all -

I'll  do a follow up , with klipsch parts  when I have a chance  for a request for brand New k48E-k33E -

so you dont believe it unless i post the email?? LOL!  i'm not making it up....  just updating for the OP in case he didnt get a chance to ask or hasn't got a reply yet.

& just to be clear here, this thread is about RF parts & a KSW12 sub amp the OP asked about, a k33e woofer is unrelated to the thread or my update regarding the OP's RF parts you implied were available from klipsch parts dept. 

On 1/20/2021 at 12:01 PM, RandyH000 said:

klipsch parts dept has all the parts needed  99.99%  even the Heritage line  -------they work with the serial number of the unit ----but  due to COVID ----they have been hard to reach -

when asking about the RF parts i also asked about a k48e since i wanted one for a backup for my chorus2.  i also mentioned earlier i asked about quite a few other parts for speakers from this era long before the pandemic & the large majority of the parts were/are not available from klipsch parts dept...  thats all my comments were about & the reason for my update.