Klipsch P-39's On Audiomart.

Shiva

Well, I paid $6000 shipped for my P-38F last May and these are $9000.  So, I'd say around $3000.  🙂

I have 21 Palladium speakers, 20 in use in systems and one P-17B in a box since it's partner is being used as a center speaker.  Listed below are the three Palladium system that I have.  I'm on the lookout to replace those last two KSP-S6 surrounds in the family room with P-27S.  And if a miracle happens and I can find another P-27C for that system I guess I'll finally ditch the piece of furniture that can only accommodate a vertical center like a P-17B.

Nerd Cave Theater (Basement):
2 x Klipsch Palladium P-39F Towers for Front Left & Right
1 x Klipsch Palladium P-27C Center
2 x Klipsch Palladium P-27S Surrounds
2 x Klipsch Palladium P-37F Towers for Rear Surround
2 x Klipsch Palladium P-17B Bookshelf for Front Heights
2 x Klipsch Palladium P-17B Bookshelf for Rear Heights
1 x Klipsch Palladium P-31W Subwoofer
2 x VMPS Original Subwoofers

Family Room:
2 x Klipsch Palladium P-38F Towers for Front Left & Right
1 x Klipsch Palladium P-17B Bookshelf for Center
2 x Klipsch Synergy Premier KSP-6 Rear Surrounds

Office Music System:
2 x Klipsch Palladium P-37F Towers
1 x Klipsch SVS SB-2000 Subwoofer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, MMurg said:

Well, I paid $6000 shipped for my P-38F last May and these are $9000.  So, I'd say around $3000.  🙂

I have 21 Palladium speakers, 20 in use in systems and one P-17B in a box since it's partner is being used as a center speaker.  Listed below are the three Palladium system that I have.  I'm on the lookout to replace those last two KSP-S6 surrounds in the family room with P-27S.  And if a miracle happens and I can find another P-27C for that system I guess I'll finally ditch the piece of furniture that can only accommodate a vertical center like a P-17B.

Family Room:

Office Music System:

WOW!!!

And my wife thinks I have a problem....

very nice!

cincy

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shiva said:

This nerd cave theater intrigues.  A pic perhaps, only interested in those VMPS subs of course>😀 

This pic is my basement front stage.  The VMPS subs are between the 39s and the center.  I've had them for a long time, since like '93 or '94.  Unfortunately, VMPS went out of business when the founder died in 2012.  These passive subs have a 12" active driver and a 15" down-firing, slot-loaded passive radiator.  I don't have pics with the grills off since they are a pain in the butt to remove.  The grills are made of MDF and wrap around the front and both sides.  It's the one thing I really don't like about them.  However, this old CanuckAudioMart listing has good grills-off pics (https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/648961194-vmps_speakers__original_subwoofers/).

P1040203_resized.jpg

• Like 4

That Palladium collection is pretty impressive.  

I would be using the P-39's strictly for music, so I am curious how the office system sounds.  

I currently have walnut Belles with ALK's powered by a MC 275, and a RSW115, in a large vaulted playroom.   

Will be moving soon, so the Belles may be listed at some point, and my listening room will be smaller.  

Would the P-39's have a much different sound from the Belles, or work better with a different amp (I have a number of SS amps)? 

1 hour ago, MMurg said:

Family Room:

Office Music System:

Quite the collection.  Keep the 38's for posterity.  Need to have an example of all of the line. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

did you have any issues with getting  parts ----------or do you have a Contact -

The only time I have ever needed a part for a Klipsch speakers was back in 1984 when a college roommate blew a tweeter in one of my kg4. 🙂  I don't stress my speakers too hard.  You won't see me posting SPL meter pics for how loud I can make it.  I like my hearing.  I do have the spare P-17B I can scavenge for parts if need be.  So, I really don't know what the parts situation is at present.

14 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

Quite the collection.  Keep the 38's for posterity.  Need to have an example of all of the line. 

I guess.  You'd think I could just be happy with what I have, right?  🤣  It's a good thing I don't have room for Jubes.

35 minutes ago, luddite said:

That Palladium collection is pretty impressive.  

I would be using the P-39's strictly for music, so I am curious how the office system sounds.  

I currently have walnut Belles with ALK's powered by a MC 275, and a RSW115, in a large vaulted playroom.   

Will be moving soon, so the Belles may be listed at some point, and my listening room will be smaller.  

Would the P-39's have a much different sound from the Belles, or work better with a different amp (I have a number of SS amps)? 

It's been decades since I've heard Belles, so it's hard to say.  I'm sure going from horn-loaded bass bin to a ported system is going to be a big change in the bass sound.  Palladiums are also somewhat different from other Klipsch.  They sound like Klipsch yet in some ways not like Klipsch.  The best way I can describe them is like they are the children of Klipsch and B&W parents.  They have refinement/intimacy like B&Ws but with Klipsch-like dynamics.  I'm not sure I'd make a swap from Belle to P-39F without auditioning the P-39F first (or at least any Palladium tower models).  As you can tell, I love the sound of Palladiums but there are other Klipsch fans who don't.

As far as how my office system sound, I think it sounds great.  The P-37F are perfect size for that small room.  Some might call the overkill for an office but I don't.  🙂   And if I'm listening in the office it means I'm doing something in the office, so it's a casual, not serious, listing system.  Serious listening happens in my living room or basement.

Just now, RandyH000 said:

some  P39F  speakers   had issues with the woofer and klipsch did provide a set of replacements , for all 6 woofers   - 

Oh, now that you say that I seem to remember reading about that.  Something about the rubber surrounds coming unglued.  Hopefully my pair won't have that issue.  🤞  I guess I'll find out one way or another.  I'm not going to worry about it until it happens and enjoy them while I can.  🙂 

Just now, MMurg said:

Did someone post instructions for the repair here in the forums?  If so, I'll have to find it and bookmark it just in case.

I repaired  all 6 woofers on a pair of P39F  ,  but I do not recall there being any such  thread  on  the forum  -