cables...Cables...CABLES All cables are SOLD

joessportster

After MANY years, I finally broke down and bought all matching cables and so I have a few nice cables to move along

1st--- 2 X Kimber 1 meter PBJ  inner connect,  they sell for 132.00 each new, you can have both pairs for 132.00 Thats half price the cables look and perform fine I am not going to sell individually only selling as a set 132.00 plus shipping

2nd--- 3 Audioquest evergreen inner connect cables 2 at 1 meter, and the third is 1.5 meters long get all 3 for 65.00 plus shipping

SOLD---3rd---1 Black Cat Silver Star USB a to USB b Cable it is approx 1.2  meter long, Nice Cable in great shape  75.00 plus shipping---SOLD

SOLD4th---2 pair Blue Jeans 1 meter inner connects Free  you cover shipping  SOLD

SOLD5th---2 pair Canare custom made 1 meter inner connects Free you cover shipping SOLD

6th---1 pair of Blue Dragon inner connects 18 inches long in nice shape 45.00 plus shipping

SOLD7th---1 pair of 1 meter Morrow MA-2 Cables 1 of the sleeves that covers the wires kept pulling out of the RCA I put some masking tape on it to hold it in place otherwise they work and look fine 35.00 plus shipping SOLD

8th---2 single RCA great for use with subs approx 2 meters long, 1 made by audio advisor inc. and the other is acoustic research. 10.00 + shipping takes them both

9th 1 pair of  Have no clue as to there use or ?  Free you cover shipping they are aprox 2 feet long (XLR 3 pin male to female)

Or you can have whats left for 210.00 and I will cover shipping and fees (Thats less than the price of the Kimber cables, if you bought them new)

Joe

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...