x

Zim.

17 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Anyone here buy these?

Not me. 

I am within a couple hours from Dunbar and I just saw this thread.  The bid was for the entire lot which included the LSI's and the lot sold for $1235.  The LSI looks like it might be worth $1000 if all the drivers worked but if I kept it there would be some restoration work needed.

There is nothing else in that lot I found interesting.  I just would not have had any use for it and I'd have to pick it up and put it in storage.  A good deal perhaps for someone, just not for me.

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

Not me. 

I am within a couple hours from Dunbar and I just saw this thread.  The bid was for the entire lot which included the LSI's and the lot sold for $1235.  The LSI looks like it might be worth $1000 if all the drivers worked but if I kept it there would be some restoration work needed.

There is nothing else in that lot I found interesting.  I just would not have had any use for it and I'd have to pick it up and put it in storage.  A good deal perhaps for someone, just not for me.

I stopped at $1,100. I didn't need th... ... I didn't want them that badly. I can't say that it wasn't worth what they sold for and maybe more. After selling the bonus equipment, one might have free LSI.

• Like 1