Smallest Klipsch Sub

YK Thom

Which is the smallest sub Klipsch makes? I have an old KSW-10 that I enjoy but it seems to be getting a little erratic when on auto (fine when just turned on). We have terrible power here and are prone to frequent brown outs, failures and surges - chances are likely this may be the cause. If this is sign of end times I'd like to replace it with an even smaller footprint. I see KEF has announced a new sub which is quite small, however I would like to stick with a Klipsch product.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tubetwister said:

The K-100SW is pretty small. I have this in a secondary audio system. A decent sub at an incredible price. Paid $139 at Newegg.

https://www.cnet.com/products/klipsch-k-100sw-subwoofer/

It looks like a better  sub than I have, although approximately the same size. In the end I may be SOL when it comes to a sub that takes less floor space. Chances are this will be the one should/when my current one buys the farm. We live on the 10th floor of a condo tower so earth shattering, wall shaking bass is not what I'm after. Just a little controlled bottom end for TV and the ever diminishing number of movies we watch. I'll be glad when the comic book movie fad is over.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, YK Thom said:

Which is the smallest sub Klipsch makes? I have an old KSW-10 that I enjoy but it seems to be getting a little erratic when on auto (fine when just turned on). We have terrible power here and are prone to frequent brown outs, failures and surges - chances are likely this may be the cause. If this is sign of end times I'd like to replace it with an even smaller footprint. I see KEF has announced a new sub which is quite small, however I would like to stick with a Klipsch product.

Guessing you have surge and maybe some condition ing...