in case you were wondering - SBC

Matthews

Hi all :)

I have taken a bit of a hiatus from restoring La Scala over the recent years.  Most all of my effort directed at building a Hot Rod.  Thought I'd share the latest development with you. 

The car is all steel 1935 Hudson Pro Street.  Full tube chassis powered by small block chevy.

A couple months ago, I decided I want to build my own motor as well.  And so here it is.  Not finished yet but there is lots of time before Spring arrives.  The motor is a .040, full roller, all forged internals, 8:1 CR, fully ported & polished RHS heads 350 Chevrolet.

Some photos for your viewing pleasure 🔥

...take care everyone and have a safe 2021

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Matthews said:

Hi all :)

A couple months ago, I decided I want to build my own motor as well. 🔥

you built the entire car  from scratch ---now that it's all done -what's  the next  Project  ?

• Like 1

Although not featured in the photos above, I especially like the Hudson steel body.  The style is elegant and it’s not another fiberglass Ford replica.  Also, as an older Detroiter, Hudson has a strong connection to the city.

When you get her done, drive up to the Motor City.  I ‘d like a ride.  We can visit the Hudson museum in Ypsilanti, MI, but first we would pick up some friends at the bus stop.

F7F70021-7210-4A96-BD4D-E95F52F42B4D.jpeg

64AEF1C8-0E23-4E18-A303-08D557256F03.jpeg.d8602376fcae2e06e987ea1a3a54cead.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...