Cinema 400 Sub Woofer Pairing problem

James207

Hi all, I purchase a cinema 400 about a week ago. I get the solid blue light on the back of the sub but no sound. It says its paired but doesn't act like it. I've checked volume settings and everything else and went over the directions a dozen times. I've tried factory reset...nothing, no sound.  It's hooked up to a brand new LG 55" Smart TV via ARC HDMI...The sound bar works good. This appears to be a problem with these Klipsch sound bar sub woofers, however, I cant find a fix that will work anywhere. What is the most common problem with this no sound from the sub issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated at this point. I had high hopes for this product...

Thank you,

James

16 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

Have you tried the optical input?  HDMI ARC is known to have a lot of issues. 

No, I haven't. Though, It did cross my mind . I didn't think it would affect connectivity to the sub woofer if the bar was working...At this point I'll try anything that may help. I'll give it a shot. Thank you. 

• 5 months later...

James, did you ever get a fix for this issue? I am having a similar problem where I get the orange/yellow input light with HDMI and the soundbar itself works fine but the Subwoofer doesn't play. I do not have the same issue using bluetooth as another input.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/22/2022 at 12:46 AM, dorydory said:

HDMI ARC is known to have a lot of issues. Have you tried the optical input? 

Is this an HDMI ARC issue? No other way to solve this problem? Optical is not an option for me