FS: Marantz SR-7010

miliellie111

Excellent condition. No dings, scratches or anything. I have all accessories. Smoke free environment no pets. Used in my basement theater and sat in my AV cabinet entire time with proper ventilation. Purchased brand new 4 years ago from Acoustic Sound Design, an online dealer in Vegas and never had to once use the 3 year factory warranty. I run a 5.1.4 Dolby ATMOS setup and it sounds superb. I’m using the 7010 as a pre-pro with the Marantz MM-7055 5 channel amp (you’ll see in the attached pic the 7010 sits on top). For 2 channel music, listening, the 7010 shines. I also have a Denon X6200 upstairs, but the 7010 sounds better for music because of the Marantz HDAM’s. Just received latest firmware update and plays Dolby Vision perfectly from my Oppo-203. Perfect pair with Klipsch. Receiver is in excellent condition. Located in MD. Have more pics but too large to attach. $750.

DECDCEED-8AE8-42EE-B220-D3B6A6753ADD.jpeg

Bump for a solid deal on a solid, fairly future-proof AVR. Basically has everything current and last year’s models have except for 8k and 4K/120 pass thru for PS5 and Xbox-X. And in that case, simply run connection direct to your compatible TV. 

If I was pursuing Atmos at the moment, I would’ve already bought this. 

4 minutes ago, D-Rex said:

How does this Receiver compare to the SR5014?

Blows it away. More WPC, more channels, features. 7000s is a flagship line, 5000s are two tiers below it, 6000s being in the middle. The 5000s don't even offer 4k/120 / 8k which is basically the only difference between the one this guy's selling and a new one. 

This is like buying a 4 year old used Corvette vs a new base model Mustang.