Jubilee's 70th anniversary K horns and more..

AaronB123

Five Grand for pre-owned Jubes (if recall is correct)? Someone, anyone better run for those if that price is indeed correct. In today’s market I think $5K for Jubes is a pipe dream. When LS asking price is $2-3K, CW $2K +. And I quote “ I pity the fool” who believes $5K is 

fair market today. I know when mine go for sale a 5 (or lesser number) will not be the first digit in the price.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, richieb said:

Five Grand for pre-owned Jubes (if recall is correct)?Someone, anyone better run

On 2/5/2021 at 8:47 AM, juniper said:

I have to bump these Jubs..... for 5k its just not right...... If you havent heard them, you are missing out, Ive heard speakers costing 10xs more that couldnt hold a candle to them.....

On 2/5/2021 at 1:32 PM, AaronB123 said:

Lol do you think I should be asking more? 

• 1 year later...

I know this is a very old thread but I am resurrecting it! I was very fortunate to be able to sell everything I had except for the K-horns! I sold everything to @tidmack it was a great experience and I hope he can chime in and tell me how he is enjoying his jubilee's and all the equipment he bought. I am now considering possibly letting go  of the K-horns as well. Just kind of putting a feeler out to see if I have any interest. They are located in CT and I reallly don't want to go through the trouble of shipping them so I would like someone local or willing to travel 

@tidmack saw them so he can attest to the pristine shape they are in. 

• Like 1