Klipsch KP-250's , KP-115-SW Subs For Sale - Pair Of Each

figboy55

I have a set of KP-250's and a set of KP-115-SW subs for sale. They are in perfect working condition. They were removed from a small auditorium a few years ago and put into storage. I dusted them off and tested them recently. Everything works. The KP-250's sound amazing. I'm asking $1000 for the full set. I will consider selling the KP-250's separately. I'm located in NE Indiana. I have additional photos.

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

• Like 1

Another stimulus and I'm on my way....   This is a great deal, hope they are still available when I can secure the funds. They would be a great addition for the events company I am looking to start once this covid buisness is under control. I already have a pair of kp-301's and they are wonderful.   Good luck with your sale, I hope it is me. :)

Charlie

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I went and picked these bad boys up this past Wednesday.  The seller was nice enough to meet me in Ohio to save me a few miles.   8 hours each way and about 1100 miles later I was back home with the gear.  I setup it all up Thursday and spent a bit dialing it in on Friday.  I must say I had no idea how much the mid-bass signal was missing in my current setup until those bins start making sound.  I can see why some people think the sound was muddy as it took a while to get the signal right but once it was dialed in properly those bass lines really rolled off sweet. I am using a QSC USA 1310 to power both the bins & the kp-250 tops(Full range signal).   The two bins are paired with a para-flex design subwoofer with a 12 inch Skar sub inside powered by the b-52 actpro 18s hd plate in a separate box enclosure.     I think i am finally done adding sound to this main room I have been configuring since I moved in. 

Here is a pic of the install.  More pics to follow of the whole setup in the 2 channel  forum as I have never unveiled the madness.  

50942845292_37fc38d12a_b.jpgThe 4th Wall by Charles Romano, on Flickr

Thanks again to Figboy55 for helping make this happen. 

Charlie

• Thanks 1