SOLD: Klipsch KLF 20 (Upgraded)

Iteachstem

Beautiful KLF-20's! Cabinets are in excellent condition with perfect corners and no scratches or gouges of any kind! (Pictures do not do these any justice, they look much better in person!) Grills are in excellent condition with both badges. Original feet.  All drivers are in excellent condition with perfect surrounds, cones and dust caps. Upgraded Crites Titanium tweeters. Front to back internal bracing added above both woofers. Damping added to both mid and tweeter horns. You will simply not find a nicer used pair out there. Comes from a smoke and pet free home.  Adult owned and listened to and always used with a sub so they never saw low end abuse!  This was my dining room set of speakers, used mostly around the holidays to play old records.  Garage audition available at time of purchase to verify correct functionality.

Price:$950

002.jpeg

003.jpeg

004.jpeg

005.jpeg

006.jpeg

007.jpeg

010.jpeg

011.jpeg

012.jpeg

• Like 5

Fantastic looking pair.  I never seem to see 20's.  It occurred to me that maybe people went with either the lower end 10's, or the top of the line 30's, but not so many went for the "in between" level.

They look like Epics with the horn and woofer swapped.

Free bump!     *<;o)

• Iteachstem changed the title to SOLD: Klipsch KLF 20 (Upgraded)