For Sale Centers, surrounds, and subs

beerguy

Hello, I have for sale a fair amount of items. I will list them with model numbers, no prices. I am looking for offers on them. All are black unless noted. All are in good, not perfect condition unless noted. Send me a pm for pictures please. Thanks!

RS-7 (3) 2 in original boxes

RC-7  no box, good condition

RC-35  (2) in new old stock type condition, in boxes, been opened, and boxes show age

RSW-15 Cherry, still need to test, but assumed to be working, has original box and could be shipped. 95#

RSW-12 needs a volume control, is on order, otherwise great shape

RSW-10 couple nicks and dings, works great, I like it.

I am in St. Petersburg Florida 33713 local purchases would be amazing!

Please just drop me a message with any interest in these items. It would be easier to send photos through text in my opinion.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Single-Klipsch-RS-7-in-good-working-order/114662249063?hash=item1ab2671267:g:p1MAAOSwNb9gGHHi

you can find my listings here, but I would rather sell them to members locally if at all possible, my ebay prices are flexible if sold outside of ebay

Edited by beerguy
link

Thank You, I think we all kind of can figure out the value of the pieces through ebay or something. Part of my logic is that I want to move them, and convenience and reasonable price should get it done! Looking to make some deals fast. Cheers!

19 hours ago, beerguy said:

RSW-15 Cherry, still need to test, but assumed to be working, has original box and could be shipped. 95#

Would love this to match my cherry RB-75s but still have not had my cherry RSW-10d repaired so can't pull the trigger.

Good luck with your sale/sales.

Bill

On 1/31/2021 at 8:49 AM, willland said:

Would love this to match my cherry RB-75s but still have not had my cherry RSW-10d repaired so can't pull the trigger.

Good luck with your sale/sales.

Bill

Bill, man you are close by. Let me get it out of the box and test it, then you should own it. Also, surrounds went up on ebay today, but I would rather sell them here. My price is flexible.