KP-250 Danvers, Mass. only $580!

Oicu812

10 minutes ago, geezin' said:

Oh well not interested in modified stuff. Thanks.

I wouldn't worry about that. These are real overachievers for what they do. I have a pair and have thought about selling them many times but I still have them because they are easy to transport. Mate these with a nice sub and you will have a very nice setup.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Charlie Hustle said:

Just pulled the trigger on these as the price is too good to pass up.   $537 after taxes

Congratulations!  I think you will be very happy with your decision. 

• Like 1

This may be falling through.. 😭  spoke with the seller earlier after he took em out of storage and tested them. One of the horns wasn't sounding right, so he refunded my money and said he would address the problem.  Hopefully he gets back to me and the sale goes through.   

• Like 1

Was just chatting with the seller,  he talked with the folks at crites and will be ordering two mid range drivers (k66 equivalent).    So i am just gonna have to wait a bit longer for these but all seems good.  I also asked him about the custom xlr connection. The crossover & fuse has not been bypassed and it just one more connection type.