Khorn Serial number/code question.

Dolphin13

Hi All, I'm a newbie here. i just picked up a pair of Black K horns, and I'm trying to decipher the label info. I printed off the The great info that Grromlakearea51 posted in 2016, but I'm not certain I'm deciphering things correctly. . The code and serial numbers are KBB17-00110006 and 005. I'm confused on the KBBK17. From what i understand the first two letters would mean Khorn type B (Collared), but then There is no color code listed for the BK. i know they are Black, but i see that there is a Black Birch which would be BB. So if the KB is what i think it is, then what is the BK(Assumimg Black) and what  does the 17 represent? Would that number be the Grill/Cloth code? (Duracrest, black poly-olefin, stranded coarse weave)?. i read over the info several times and couldn't locate where that info is located. Next, the serial number is 00110006005. from what i read, this should mean  that it is year 2000 and the 11th week of the year correct? Thanks for any help on this!

On 1/31/2021 at 10:13 PM, wuzzzer said:

Looks like 2001 is the manufactured year.  (Flip the fourth and fifth digits).  Fin Blk = Finished Black.  KB = Klipschorn type B.  BK is just an abbreviation for black.  17 is the grille cloth. 

I  would say that these are 2000 - 

• Like 1