MEH Synergy

I have had the dh1a compression drivers in an emilarr horn. They sound great and the 2" driver can go as low as 500 if you want to put in an active crossover and play with the freq. Great set of speakers. I myself have run out of space, if not I would definitely consider this combo.  

• Like 1

OK, I would like to move these.   May be interested in some trades perhaps?   Text me at the number provided on the main page with inquiries. Might do some other klipsch speakers that I can also get rid of or that are smaller.   Might go for some higher end headphones.  Maybe an amp?  Who knows. Let's get these moved on 

I was just saying the other day to @CECAA850 and @rockhound how the purchase of a pair of these at this kind of price, might be the absolute best value purchase on a set of speakers that I ever made, and they both agreed. 

I can promise, anyone that buys these, will not regret the purchase.  Sorry friend, but if you were closer to me, I would have them sold for you, and that probably would be the case with others that own a pair.  

Thanks @Pete H I appreciate the words.  I know what the are and if I didn't already have a pair of similar speakers as my mains (jbl 4722n) that I purchased new, I would likely have kept these instead.   The value on these is absolutely incredible.   It would take quite a bit of cash to surpass the performance of these IMO.  

16 minutes ago, Khornukopia said:

I am still having a blast with the set of big speakers I bought from you a while back. Doing good.

Glad to hear. I am glad COVID has died down (hopefully permanently).  I have been busy dealing with that and the baby for a good year plus. Finally have some time to enjoy audio again. I am happy to report that I found my permanent set of speakers.   Time to sit back and enjoy the music when time permits.   

• Like 1