Renovating...Complete Heritage HT system with sub

Mallette

As pictured. 30k OBO within a week or when I am satisfied. Payment by EFT to my account first. All goes but the  knick knacks and records. 

System  alone would be 45k bought today, or more. Come get'em, hornheads.

Since I can't post pix anymore, have to post to my FB  page and  link. Let me know if you have questions by PM. In fact, do the bidding by PM. I will post the winning bidder so all are happy...or at least satisfied it was rigged. 

Dave

https://www.facebook.com/david.mallette.355/

The record shelves go. Ikea, and extremely light but very strong! Hard to  come by these days. Also, a horn loaded sub good to C0. Totally none directional since its xover is at 32hz. 

David, a suggestion if I may.  A list of all the components and speakers included in this auction/sale might lead to better results.  As a shopper I would like to know what I am bidding on and right now it is not 100% clear to me what all is included.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frzninvt said:

David, a suggestion if I may.  A list of all the components and speakers included in this auction/sale might lead to better results.  As a shopper I would like to know what I am bidding on and right now it is not 100% clear to me what all is included.

I hear you. It's on EBay now as  I have  to  move them. Take a look there and see if it helps, then I'll  answer any questions.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193875421705?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Bids from the Forum take priority even if a bit less. There's a 4BX in there...

Dave

2 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

I would take that LS2

Minimum is to bid for the two K'horns, LS, and two Heresy IIIs alone. Frankly, prefer to go that way and now that you mention I will list it that way on EBay. Those 5 speakers were 30k new 4 years ago and still spotless as you can see. 

Dave

All right. Dave's off on a major trip out west, and needs to clear out his stereo stuff, plus home goods to make room for a major renovation and to fund his trip, which may include the purchase of a steam boat. Yes a steam boat.

He's moving out his Klipsch speakers as one lot. He's asked me to oversee things so contact me with your bids. I'll let you know the running total. Wants the bids to cover all five speakers. Two Khorns, a LaScala and two Heresy 3's, all in brand new condition. Everything listed is but four years old that means the Khorns will have the last oxver prior to the recently released Khorns using tractix horns

Let's give this 6 days and see where we are. His ebay listing expires in seven days. Despite Dave's post I am not taking a cut, and I'm not about to walk off with them for $1. I will however, take a ride on the steamboat. Shipping or pickup will be your responsibility.  Not sure at this point if he has any of the boxes. Will let you know.

Serious bidders and serious bids only.

• Like 1

Ok folks there is a new option for you. The first first person to purchase the entire system (rather then simply the Klipsch speakers) will have it  delivered to their door and setup by Dave Mallette (Your Four States Reporter) on live TV  and get half their money back.