Renovating...Complete Heritage HT system with sub

Mallette

3 hours ago, tidmack said:

@thebes Are bids on the speakers being made here in the thread? Your sense of humor has me wondering if all of this is just a ruse, lol! Thank you for helping Mallette my friend...

This is Dave. Yes, Marty is shilling for me...but it IS for real! Marty and I have pulled a lot of BS over the last two decades but this is not only for real I expect him to be with me when we deliver the system direct to your door. PM me if you are still wondering. Also, see Your Four States Reporter

Dave

• Like 2

Thank God there's no money or credit involved with the Forums! One of the few accounts I have that is still secure. Spent the morning with the FBI and my banks securing all my accounts as my identity has been stolen. If it happens to you, it is the hassle of your life. 

I hope the sale goes well.

I am not sure why it is being done in this format. However, and in all seriousness, the sale would probably go better if it was done the old-fashioned way with lots of photos, clear descriptions, whether shipping or delivery is an option AND VERY IMPORTANTLY - if the price was listed. Auctions turn out to be a lousy way of doing things IMHO.

• Like 2

On 2/7/2021 at 5:02 AM, Frzninvt said:

My brother in law wants to offer a bid on the five Heritage speakers and wants to know what subwoofer is/was being used with the five Klipsch Heritage speakers or was one not being used.  

Pretty sure it's a Cinema F-20 horn sub.