new Forte 4's

10 hours ago, Deang said:

When the weather breaks I will probably visit Cory. I’d like to hear all of the new stuff. 

Now that I’ve heard the Forte IVs I would love to hear the forte IIIs and the Cornwall IVs. People that live close to Paducah are lucky to have that opportunity.

I stopped my Common Wave HiFi near downtown Los Angeles today. Wesley carries the Heritage line. I listened to the Cornwall IVs and K-horns. Wesley, the boss, was very accommodating. I didn't buy anything today, but sure got a good demonstration of what I wanted to hear, thru anything on the floor. He had the Forte IVs there too.

20 hours ago, Fido said:

Now that I’ve heard the Forte IVs I would love to hear the forte IIIs and the Cornwall IVs. People that live close to Paducah are lucky to have that opportunity.

Now what would really be cool is Cory stocking Cinema systems in his show room. Big ones of course.

2 hours ago, veloceleste said:

I want to hear theForte IV. I had III’s but preferred and kept Chorus II before ultimately moving those on also. Maybe the Forte IV will have the best characteristics I preferred from both the Forte III and Chorus II.

Looking forward to hear your impressions of the Forte IVs compared to the Forte iiis

2 hours ago, Steve. said:

Damn these speakers sound great.... listening to Robbie Robertson's first solo album and it has never sounded so good !!!!

Hi Steve - It appears that we are some of the only people here on the Klipsch Forum that have the Forte IVs because we are the only ones raving about how incredible they sound. After enjoying my Forte 1s for MANY years I figured the new IVs would be a very positive upgrade but I am stunned by how fantastic they sound after less than 20 hours of listening. I can not stop listening to all of my music. Playing some of my old surf music that never came out on CD or streamed and the albums are almost 50 years old - AND WOW!!!!!  Spinning Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift and throwing on some James taylor Live - streaming hundreds of classic rock songs and hundreds of acoustic covers - so clear - such punch in the base - sparkling highs without fatigue and midrange magic - In my living room they are stunning. Enjoy yours because they draw you in like no speakers I have ever heard. so dynamic! Lucky us!

On 2/18/2021 at 7:10 PM, veloceleste said:

I want to hear theForte IV. I had III’s but preferred and kept Chorus II before ultimately moving those on also. Maybe the Forte IV will have the best characteristics I preferred from both the Forte III and Chorus II.

I'm sure they will be better. I went from H3's to H4's and my non-audio GF said 'these sound really good'. The H3's got a phase plug on the tweeter and Tractrix horn on the midrange. I wish I had room for these.

So, go have a listen and leave the credit card at home. 😉🙃😍

I know , I hate to be so brag-adocious.....but they are AWESOME !!!    I was listening to Rubber Soul last night and couldn't believe I was listening to a 55 year old recording.   Only problem with these speakers is they are not very forgiving with poor recordings, but put on a great track and prepare to be blown away  

8 hours ago, Fido said:

so did you go back and listen to the Forte IVs?

No. I am afraid I would make an emotional decision and pull out the plastic, lol. I need to sell some other items that I am not using in order to save up cash. I tend to buy impulsively, so I am holding off for the time being. I am glad you guys are enjoying your awesome Forte IVs!

Buddy,  I hear you...   I have been throwing money in a box for the past year, sold several items , and got a generous trade in...  I fully intended to buy the Forte III but it worked out better than planned

I only pull out the plastic to get the points...   I’ll only spend on this hobby if I have the cash.   I will only audition something without bringing cash because I fall in love easily too...  I sleep on it and then pull the trigger.  This is the only thing I indulge in where I can be an impulsive buyer so I need to be careful    

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

You had me til the part about Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift. Fido, I’m afraid we are going to have to ask you to turn in your Klipsch card. And your man card is in serious jeopardy as well.😀

One of my former models sends me Taylor Swift and lady Gaga and Ariana Grande albums and turned out I like them. Lol  people are always shocked I like girl bands

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Taylor Swift is an astute business woman, writes some great lyrics and has superb production on her albums.

Great lyrics and superb production do not a good album make.

To each his own. I’m sure there is a lot of music I listen to that would be frowned upon.