new Forte 4's

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

Taylor Swift is an astute business woman, writes some great lyrics and has superb production on her albums.

I enjoy Tay Tay very much. My model pal has sent me 5 of her records and I play them a lot. Her production values are very  good and her pop style is fun and rocks on my system. I am not embarrassed of any of the music I enjoy. I enjoy many female artists including Joni Mitchel, carol King, the bangles, Gogos, B52s, pat benatar, juice Newton, lady Gaga, Dixie chicks, etc etc, but there are many other genres I enjoy also.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve. said:

I will check her out ...  I am mostly into the women of rock and alt rock.   Was listening to PJ Harvey, Pretenders, Pat Benatar,  Heart, among others the past couple of nights.   

I love Heart and Pat Benatar and Joan Jett etc - I am a long time fan of rock and roll of many genres - Classic Rock , Hard Rock , Acoustic Rock, Folk Rock, Metal Rock. I have over 200 rock and roll vinyl albums and tens of hours of various rock music saved on my Amazon HD playlists  but I like listening to pop sometimes and EDM sometimes - Working with young models for years I played what they liked and it turned me on to much more music. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fido said:

I enjoy Tay Tay very much. My model pal has sent me 5 of her records and I play them a lot. Her production values are very  good and her pop style is fun and rocks on my system. I am not embarrassed of any of the music I enjoy. I enjoy many female artists including Joni Mitchel, carol King, the bangles, Gogos, B52s, pat benatar, juice Newton, lady Gaga, Dixie chicks, etc etc, but there are many other genres I enjoy also.

You, apparently, love women as much as I do. Especially when they can sing as well as bounce beautiful light into a lens!

Just now, ClaudeJ1 said:

You, apparently, love women as much as I do. Especially when they can sing as well as bounce beautiful light into a lens!

Yes I confess. I love women and being a glamor photographer for many years I shot with many gorgeous women and they turned me on to a lot of things like new music and young attitudes. For the most part it was a very positive thing but I think Social Media killed the energy for me. Went from wanting to be creative and capture beauty to women doing anything to get more followers.and... I will admit I find Taylor Swift very attractive - I would love to work with her!!!!!!

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Fido said:

. I enjoy many female artists including Joni Mitchel, carol King, the bangles, Gogos, B52s, pat benatar, juice Newton, lady Gaga, Dixie chicks, etc etc, but there are many other genres I enjoy also.

I like all of those too,  all are in my collection. (only 1 Carol King -Tapestry).

No Joan Baez?

Still, relieved that there was no Toni T., Marie O..

1 minute ago, dwilawyer said:

I like all of those too,  all are in my collection. (only 1 Carol King -Tapestry).

No Joan Baez?

Still, relieved that there was no Toni T., Marie O..

oh hell no - to Toni T or Marie O -- YUCK

2 hours ago, Steve. said:

Sounds like a rough job,  I  really feel for you having to hang around  beautiful women all day........

Like anything after awhile it was just a job and often with a lot of baggage. The more beautiful some women are the more insecure they can be and trying to capture great images is harder when the models are not 100% comfortable in their own skin. 

1 hour ago, Steve. said:

So you see why some people love their job......others not so much

I was the personal photographer for Hugh Hefner’s wife for over 10 years. I worked with many of the top playmates. It was fun but seriously work is work and no matter how good it looks to others it got tedious and boring for me.

• Like 2

Hi Fido, 

What a fascinating (and envious) lifestyle you've led!

Mine only comes close by way of working for Sir Ralph Halpern who owned a chain of stores in the UK called Top Shop & Top Man.... I worked for him whenever there was a Miss World Competition as they sponsored it way back then.... Used to meet each of the winners for six years, chatting and drinking with them, then taking official photos for promotional material and then the Public store appearances which were also taken by myself. That was a most enjoyable period for me!

20210222_113515.jpg