Klipsch Listening Lounge 2/4 @ 3PM Central: Forte IV Q&A, ME H4 Auction, Sub Giveaway

Travis In Austin

• Moderators

This Thursday, 2/4/21, Klipsch will be having a Listening Lounge with Roy "Chief Bonehead" Delgado @Chief bonehead, Forte IV Program Manager Zach Beyer, Sr. VP Mark Casavant and Creative Director, Matt Sommers talking about the Forte IV. They will have a full Q&A and who ever asks the best question will win a nice sub. 

At the end, the are going to Auction off the one of a kind pair of Museum Edition Heresy IV speakers in black limba.

Should be a very exciting time.

https://www.facebook.com/KlipschAudio/posts/10157511094726345

image.thumb.png.2d928d774805e11a48b5e10f4e084cb2.png

• Like 1

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, babadono said:

For us real dumb folks...how do I follow along on YT? Put Klipsch Listening Lounge in the YT search?

ok yep I tried it, says coming live in 21 hours

now if I can just remember tomorrow.......

When you are in YouTube you can set.a Reminder" by clicking the bell Icon..it's going to start on time, if you get there a little early it will say "waiting on" 

• Like 1

• Moderators
9 hours ago, JeffM75 said:

Thanks, I met you at Roy's class back in 2019, my friend Eric won the Cornwall 3's in the drawing. I would love to come to another class or the Pilgrimage.

I remember, we had dinner the last night together. Had a lot of fun talking with you guys. 

You both for sure are on the list when we can start doing those again.

Travis

• Like 1