WTB: Scott 299 or 222 - refurbished by NOSValves

Kevmosmith

I am looking for a Scott 299 or 222 that has been refurbished by Craig at NOSValves.

I just missed the one Joshnich posted for sale.

If you have one for sale, please contact me by PM letting me know what you have and your asking price.  If you have a few pictures, that would be great.

Cosmetics do not have to be great, but operationally, it must be be fine.  Must be able to ship to Houston or close enough for a pickup from Houston. 

Thanks,

Kevin Smith

I have a Scott 299-d that was redone by Terry Dewick maybe 15 years ago but it's missing tubes and needs to be gone through before being used.  The guy that I would normally use in Little Rock to go through it isn't taking in any work until the pandemonium calms down more.  I guess I need to get on the list with Craig potentially.  So I guess I'll have to get back with you.  lol

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have a 299c, 233, 272, and a lk 150 that has been up at NOS to be worked on since August 2019. As soon as he gets them done, hopefully soon, I would be willing to part with either the 299c or the 233. I will let you know when that happens. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...