RT-12D(Black) SOLD

BATMAN5892

SOLD 9/11/2021

I'm looking to sell my RT-12D. It's just sitting in the bedroom collecting dust. I hate to let it go but I'm working on plans for a couple DIY subs.  I'm located in Reidsville, NC 27320.

I have all 3 grills and they're all in great shape. It's been well taken care of. As for price, I'll take $800 for it. Unfortunately that's firm. I can't take any less as I'm already losing at that but it helps to move it, so be it. Local pick up too, I won't be shipping it.

IMG_20200127_190310.jpg

IMG_20200127_190326.jpg

IMG_20191125_165049.jpg

RLink, I'm not the original owner, but I am the second. The original owner threw away the box and manual so I don't have any of that. No issues whatsoever. It does have "marks" here and there, but you really have to look for them. No scratches that are deep enough to ruin the finish. It's in really nice shape.  The only reason I'm selling is to buy the cherry RSW-15 from another thread here on the forum. (I want all 4 in my theater to be cherry)

Full disclosure, the Amp did have issues right after I bought it. I hooked it up and it kept blowing fuses. I paid $300 to have it repaired.  They replaced several "cheap Chinese Mosfets", as they called it. It's been shaking walls for years now.

If you want, you can PM me an email or phone number and I'll send you all the pictures you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. I guess there's no interest. My area seems to be a dead zone. I missed an opportunity on a cherry RSW-15 a couple weeks ago and it sold for $780. I've found a couple more but they're just too far out. Oh well, if no interest I'll just have to be satisfied with what I have. No harm in that I guess. Lol

Yeah, that sucks. You should be able to get it repaired. I hate everyone with cherry is too far away. 

I'm thinking that maybe I'll try to do an infinite baffle subwoofer setup when I finish the basement. Then have the my two cherry up front, place the two black ones in the back corners for balance and that way they won't still out too much. May work out in the long run, who knows.

• BATMAN5892 changed the title to RT-12D(Black) For Sale
  • BATMAN5892 changed the title to RT-12D(Black) SOLD