Serial Number Question

chassell

Audio Systems in Laredo, TX?  They used to have the whole Heritage line on the showroom floor.  First time I heard Klipsch speakers was there.  They had the top end gear from alot of manufacturers and car audio gear as well all the really nice Alpine components in the late 70's early 80's.

Klipsch Heresy Specs.jpg

2 hours ago, Frzninvt said:

Audio Systems in Laredo, TX?  They used to have the whole Heritage line on the showroom floor.  First time I heard Klipsch speakers was there.  They had the top end gear from alot of manufacturers and car audio gear as well all the really nice Alpine components in the late 70's early 80's.

Klipsch Heresy Specs.jpg

Not sure how widespread Audio Systems was.  I know they were present in Nashville at that time.  Thank you for the specs!

You've got my speakers.  They were sold on the Nashville Craigslist and my brother picked them up for me.  I bought them to be used at events at my church.  That surely means "Audio Systems" was the one on 23rd Ave N in Nashville, TN. 

2 hours ago, JohnA said:

You've got my speakers.  They were sold on the Nashville Craigslist and my brother picked them up for me.  I bought them to be used at events at my church.  That surely means "Audio Systems" was the one on 23rd Ave N in Nashville, TN. 

Ah, yes, I'm just outside Nashville. I love knowing a little history behind them and knowing they've been owned by a fellow Ducatisti. I haven't been playing church music on them, though...