Movie Theater La Scalas and Other Big Stuff - St. Paul, MN

bpplaysguitar

22 minutes ago, iaRIVR said:

Sold. Almost positive they added pictures, at first it didn't look like there were 3 la scalas and the whole amp system was not included. Wonder what theater it was from.

The picture of the three Lascalas and amp rack were recently added.

That would have been nuts in my basement. 

On 2/5/2021 at 7:53 PM, wuzzzer said:

No they're Pro subs. 

No, they are Klipsch TSCM or Klipsch Pro Klipschorn Bass Bins. TSCM stands for Theatre Stage Corner Monitors and they ARE Klipschorn Bass Bins with the backs, tops and bottoms of the Klipschorn are completed out of 3/4 inch plywood. The TSCM bass bin plays down to 35 Hz and earlier ones have K-33E square magnet woofers rated at 100 watts RMS where as later ones have a K-44E that was only used in the TSCM bass bin and is rated at 269 watts RMS. On a small theatre, they would use Three LaScala and two TSCM Bass Bins, in a midsize Theatre, they would use three TSCM's and might also use two more TSCM Bass Bins or two MWM double bass bins and on large theatres, they would use three MCM-1900 3-way and later the used three MCM-1900 4-way speaker systems plus an extra two MWM Bass Bins. The TSCM also has it's own TSCM only top hat that is completely different as well. I used to own five TSCM top hats and eleven TSCM Bass Bins. I now own seven complete TSCM speakers.

post-10755-13819455861886.jpg

• Like 1