Binding posts for tri amp setup

TexDrone

Not seeing options for that on parts-express. You could get by with just 3 pair of binding posts and holes through the cabinet, ditch the cup/plate. I don't think there's many folk here who tri-amp into a single speaker. Most of us with 3--way setups have individual cabinets per component being amplified.

6 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Not seeing options for that on parts-express. You could get by with just 3 pair of binding posts and holes through the cabinet, ditch the cup/plate. I don't think there's many folk here who tri-amp into a single speaker. Most of us with 3--way setups have individual cabinets per component being amplified.

Thanks, just making sure I was not missing some special part that is only sold at one place. 

18 hours ago, The Dude said:

You could easily build something with these.

If not SMD offers one for 4 speakers

That's interesting, they are made in 2 speaker and 4 speaker... but not the 3 speaker configuration that I need. 😅

Yes, I think building a plate of some sort is the way to go.  

I run Speakons...I use a 4 wire one for my 2 way active and they make a 8 wire one for a 4 way. They are super simple to hookup and disconnect, but a bit of a pain to wire as a 4 way.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

• Like 1