Klipsch RW34c or Klipsch RP450c

Smoke24

Hello everyone, looking to upgrade.  Which of these 2 would be better, Klipsch RW34c or Klipsch RP450c. The guy at best buy was telling me that the 34c is better because is the newer model, but I don't belive most of those people working there, they don't seem to have much knowledge.  Some do but not many. Anyways what you guys think, the price is the same for either one. Thanks

10 minutes ago, Smoke24 said:

Ok. Now I know this is a klipsch forum but how about the svs prime vs klipsch 450c? Trying to decide on the center first. 

Whichever you chose, get the matching speakers from that same brand and series if you can. If you go by the specs, that SVS looks better as a center than the 450, but I think in a complete matching system, the Klipsch system will perform better. 

So if you want the better $350 center, the SVS might dig a little deeper, but I think the Klipsch will have more clarity. Is a RP504c in the budget? Is used an option?

• Like 1