Half time show

CECAA850

I didn't really like it.  That is not being judgmental LOL, just expressing a personal preference.  Glad you thought it sounded great.  The three bombers we agree on!

To be clear, I didn’t think it sounded great; it sounded great. Maybe it’s my system?

Me:  Singing along w/the halftime show?

Youngest in Phoenix:  LMAO  100%

Youngest in Phoenix:  This is the guy we saw when we jumped the fences in Coachella

Me:  Lame!

Me:  Sorry I told you to jump the fence.  It's on me.  Won't happen again.  hahahaha

Youngest in Phoenix:  LMAO

Youngest in Phoenix:  I'll never forget it!

Me:  Well I'm glad it's something you'll never forget and had a great week there.

Me:  Just glad you got to go and it worked.

Me:  Just an FYI.  The half-time show was not shown in AU.

Youngest in Phoenix:  I'm drunk Dad lol

Me:  Good.  Get someone to take you home.

Youngest in Phoenix:  Got a ride.

Me:  Joe Burrow tweet -  Why did the Chiefs put the Bengals O-line out there?

Youngest in Phoenix:  🤣

Chip off the old block me thinks.  :)

The absolute WORST half-time show I've ever seen.

They KILLED it!  Amazing logistics to pull it all off!  :)

Link for the good stuff!  https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2021/02/04/heres-how-the-air-force-will-pull-off-a-triple-bomber-super-bowl-flyover/?fbclid=IwAR1mVAeDEsX4HElBGteXeHQ4spIaQxPPZoDTEy8fgk4nVTTaxZVkmwd9aMo

• Like 1

My son texted me about 2 min in and said whoever the sound guy is won't be when the 3rd quarter starts lol, he would know as he just finished school in that field.

Tampa's defense won that game they had Mahomes running around throwing ducks all night. 

The GOAT got it done and gave all the haters up north a big............

• Like 2

9 hours ago, babadono said:

What about the jeep commercial now that we're the reunited states of amerika...what a croc of excrement.

Yes the Jeep commercial was fine and I own two Jeeps.

I am disappointed that there were no chimps.

JJK

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

When's the last time you saw a SB without a Bud commercial? I think another commercial had a reference to the Clydesdales. 

Even the "Party On" was lame.

The NFL goes out of it's way to promote my apathy.

I'm from St. Louis and they took the Rams away (i know we stole them first but they took the Cardinals.......) 

Now no Clydesdales, another St. Louis tradition.

I did not see the 4th quarter. Nothing had caught my attention to that point, so I gave up.

31 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

The NFL goes out of it's way to promote my apathy.

I'm from St. Louis and they took the Rams away (i know we stole them first but they took the Cardinals.......) 

Ugh ... the Rams are a California team! (BTW I went to graduate school in California.) My family moved to St. Louis in 1965, so St. Louis football to me means Big Red.

That said, St. Louis is about the same distance from Chicago, Indianapolis, and Nashville as it is from Kansas City. Take your pick of teams to support.

• Like 1