Half time show

CECAA850

23 minutes ago, Edgar said:

Ugh ... the Rams are a California team! (BTW I went to graduate school in California.) My family moved to St. Louis in 1965, so St. Louis football to me means Big Red.

That said, St. Louis is about the same distance from Chicago, Indianapolis, and Nashville as it is from Kansas City. Take your pick of teams to support.

That was the plan, to eventually pick a team to root for. Unfortunately, apathy has taken root and  I just don't care. 

2 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Unfortunately, apathy has taken root and  I just don't care. 

Same here. I didn't watch a game all season. Only watched a few minutes of the SuperBowl so that I can say that I have seen at least part of every Super Bowl, live.

personally, I can't remember a halftime show that I enjoyed ... or even watched all the way through. Remember that disaster that was The Rolling Stones during halftime many years ago?. anymore, it's a younger crowds game and this is the style of music that many like. 

Face it old folks ... we're getting kicked to the curb. Some did it to our parents generation.  I always have and still do listen to music from that generation and even my grandparents generation. I love my rock and roll; but I also listen to Mantovani's orchestra, Tommy Dorsey, Glen Miller, The Temperance Seven.   These days,  I probably listen to more Glen Campbell than Queen (and that's a lot). 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, babadono said:

more from the croc of excrement

that's life in the reUnited States these days. when I saw that commercial it made made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. they couldn't have picked a better musician for that stupid commercial ... never liked a single song by Bruce. May have well as thrown in some Fleetwood Mac too. Thank God for the mute button. 

6 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

The superbowl was the first game I actually watched this year.  I enjoy the level of play but there have been too many non football story lines that I have no interest in.

6 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Evidently there was some reasoning behind the wonderful halftime show that I did not watch, did not miss nor intend to ever see.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/super-bowl-the-weeknd-dancers-face-bandages

6 hours ago, babadono said:

more from the croc of excrement

Come on guys - It’s the National Financial League. It’s easy to figure out - 

12 minutes ago, jdmccall said:

Half-time show was weird and lame simultaneously.  The game itself was just lame.  Officiating sucked (in favor of Tom Terrific, of course).  ...just the humble opinion of this old Cardiac Cards fan.

It's kind of hard to officiate when every offensive linemen holds and every defensive back holds and every receiver pushes off and every defensive lineman grabs the face mask. You have to decide what the "degree" of holding is and the "degree" of defensive interference is to determine if it should be penalized. I'm not sure if it is 20% or 50% as to where the penalties are enacted.

JJK

• Like 2