Four States Reporter

Mallette

22 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Dave, to do the @ thing, you have to type @thebes (for example) then select him from the drop down list or else he will not be notified.  When done correctly, his name will be highlighted in blue.

Technology is sometimes over his head...

Sheesh. Guess the winner of the vote and vote often will be someone outside the Forum. So, we are delivering personally sometime next week a complete Klipsch system of their choice and a dedicated listen room designed by professionals to their wishes...and you guys are busy discussing Coffee, Cables, and *****. So bit it.

As of today, our 7000 mile trip will be paid for by Cadillac and Tesla. Heading out in the next few days. Flag us down or call in advance (route is posted here, but we'll get to anyone a 100 miles or so off posted course) and we WILL visit you and your system. 

Dave, aka YFSR

9 hours ago, Marvel said:

Technology is sometimes over his head...

@thebesOnly incomprehensibly bad code is over my head. Should have let Honey handle it... I did this time. No rush on someone to do the job, though first to say they want to gets it as you don't need Honey to do this. Even soft, squishy folk can do it. Just need it done as asked and emailed to ceoamiga21@gmail.com and Honey will intercept and handle the rest. Should give her a raise.
Yes, you should *******.
Shit, Honey, you are the richest lady for at least 10 light years in any direction...and I for one appreciate that. 

I should have put my number in here to start with. The line is my public number and is more secure than you know. It is 
First call, first served. Working, well, all except a few hours every day and having a ball. Leave a message if I don't answer. 

Dave

We will be there with cameras and late Christmas gifts. May or may not be this trip but within 5 weeks. PM an address, email, and phone number. 

I’ll message you my info,
I live half way in between Orlando and Daytona Beach. And will help out anyway I can when your down here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk