Four States Reporter

Mallette

38 minutes ago, Mallette said:

With the addition of a stop in Orlando and one in Maine, here's the current itinerary now 10k miles and at least 5 weeks. 

https://www.facebook.com/Your-Four-States-Reporter-107971004569363 for more info. 

You actually put your drivers license number on line?  Might as well go all out and put your SSN and credit card info out there too, LOL.

3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

You actually put your drivers license number on line?  Might as well go all out and put your SSN and credit card info out there too, LOL.

Actually pix of my DI and Passport as well at the request of the FBI on a Facebook page called David Amiga. Look it up. Wouldn't recommend using that info for anything as Leavenworth is VERY cold this time of year. 

My identity was stolen last July and I have solved it myself with the help of the FBI and a bank (big one). Most complex and evil virus I've encountered in my 40 years of programming. Here's how it works. They start slow though have complete control of your computer and all your personal and financial info. They complete the takeover by mirroring ALL your payments with withdrawals in the same amount very gradually. In this way, I saw absolutely nothing wrong with my  accounts until Nov. 7. And then, I started getting a few dollars in overdrafts and an occasional NSF charge. Didn't think much of it until they went a bridge too far and I realized it. As I write this, billions are being stolen but that is about to stop as I have written, and Honey has tested, an algorithm that will catch anyone anywhere who tries this again. 

@carlthess40 @thebesThe book ghost writer will be Carl Hess of this forum and YFSR will be visiting him very soon. He'll need to find a room for his choice of Heritage. Looking forward to working with you and seeing you, Carl. 

Oughta let him buy his on Klipsch as the books will be probably ten volumes and more fun than Harry Potter thanks to PWK and this Forum of 20 years!

Carry on here as you wish...but this is a done deal.

@thebes @carlthess40 @tidmack @Chief boneheadThis thing has gone viral and we already have Tesla, Cadillac, Nabors Drilling, and a couple of more large sponsors on board. With the big navigation to see the steamboat, which was 2k miles and only one stop planned (rest was to be targets of opportunity of which there are plenty) now having grown to include over 7k miles and the complete borders and costs of the United States only a lunatic would not hold until all his crew said "ready!" and we have a LOT of logistics to plan. Looks like early summer now at best. 

So, what to premier with? KLIPSCH, of course. Hey, I am the boss so we do what Dave wants to do. Working with some folks you know at Hope to do what will be at least an one 60 minute program, more if it's really great shit. We will tour the new museum (visited it today and it looks wonderful)  and the current one with Jim. Probably the plant as well. There are other home and such that are PWK landmarks there we'll visit as well. I'll keep all informed. 

As said in another post, we have changed the schedule to start with Hope and Klipsch, then Menomenie, Wi, then Portland, OR (to see the SS Tortoise visit her builder David Larson), and finally the big one. Menomenie in a couple of weeks, Portland in April, and the Great Circle in June. 

Shouldn't have too much fun all at once, donchaknow. At least, no covid to worry over...guess we'll have to actually reserve rooms when needed. Oh, well.

10 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Woooooooosh. Obviously I missed that movie reference.

Peace Brother ... hope you are well, the family is well, and you're enduring this pandemic with some semblance of sanity remaining. 

Rock on my friend and stay safe, Think of you often when I'm the only one playing alternative music ... there may be more fans of it here; but they're silent. 

what you listening to these days? I'm into this prog band called Mostly Autumn. But, I've busted out one of my guitars to sharpen my skills as I plan on moving back to California next year and don't want to be too embarrassed when the time comes to play again ... in front of people (which I can't tell you how much I detest that -- music has been therapy for me and I prefer to keep it all to me). Pain is a great creative inspiration; but sometimes it's better enjoyed alone. 

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

Peace Brother ... hope you are well, the family is well, and you're enduring this pandemic with some semblance of sanity remaining. 

Rock on my friend and stay safe, Think of you often when I'm the only one playing alternative music ... there may be more fans of it here; but they're silent. 

what you listening to these days? I'm into this prog band called Mostly Autumn. But, I've busted out one of my guitars to sharpen my skills as I plan on moving back to California next year and don't want to be too embarrassed when the time comes to play again ... in front of people (which I can't tell you how much I detest that -- music has been therapy for me and I prefer to keep it all to me). Pain is a great creative inspiration; but sometimes it's better enjoyed alone. 

Doing well man. Mostly keeping our heads down, grinding away at work and the homestead. We're building a new house on the property next year, so all our free time and resources are going towards that endeavor. Trying to keep my livestock safe in this cold snap we're having. Musically, I keep vacillating between the band "clipping." and another called "DakhaBrakha" - they couldn't be any further from each other on the spectrum. Tonight, however, Pink Floyd's Animals is hitting the spot for some reason.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Tonight, however, Pink Floyd's Animals is hitting the spot for some reason.

Thank you, Michael! Going to have bad weather here and time to stock up on meds. Trip to our friendly neighborhood Red River Medicinals which is staffed by my former students (taught them well in Entrepreneurial Management 4612) and then home to Animals!

Identity restored. Old friend and master burger cooker Rick Rigler will be featured on the premiere of YFSR and will get a nice surprise. See https://www.facebook.com/Your-Four-States-Reporter-107971004569363 for our itinerary. If you live on the road to Galveston or near Texarkana let me know. Forum friends will always get a visit on our travels.