Radio Garden - Stations ALL over the world! ONE click away!

Dave1291

Found Skynyrd on a London station just now.

Cake "the Distance" on the Night WBJB Lincroft, NJ    bookmarked this one! Sounds Alt and haven't had a station like that in twenty years!

* it's a college station New Blues at 9pm..... NOW.

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/8/2021 at 5:53 PM, Dave1291 said:

Ok, this is insane.  Pull up the world and click anywhere to hear what that local station is playing.  That British accent you always wanted to get the chicks back in the day?  Piece of cake!  hahaha  Enjoy!

http://radio.garden/visit/saltcoats/G37XwJWe

I wish I could click more than one "Like"...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JJkizak said:

Now that everyone likes it when are they going to start asking for money?

JJK

The American way!  Take something that's free and exploit it into millions.  Someone had a vision one night, did some nosin and found out alllll the stations world wide were on frequencies and presto they're driving Lambo's and livng in mansions while people send them money.  Nice! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, joessportster said:

Super cool. Now I just have to figure out how much DATA it eats up.

Its hell living in the sticks where your only half way decent internet is Tethering your cell phone

Can I get back to you on that Joe?  There's gotta be a "free" way for me to get it and then sell it to you.  hahaha  :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, joessportster said:

Super cool. Now I just have to figure out how much DATA it eats up.

Its hell living in the sticks where your only half way decent internet is Tethering your cell phone

Look into that Starlink that Musk is putting up. Sixty something more little satellite links went up on a rocket from the cape over this last weekend. Hope that will help when I head for the hills too! 

• Like 1

Was nosin around Phoenix last evening and there's a station out there listed in Chandler, Az., which flat rocks.  The EAGLE.FM.  Find something you like?  Post it up and let's nose!

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Look into that Starlink that Musk is putting up. Sixty something more little satellite links went up on a rocket from the cape over this last weekend. Hope that will help when I head for the hills too! 

You ain't gettin nuttin free from Musk!  hahaha  He's got a couple solar electric Lambo's me thinks already!  hahaha

1 minute ago, Dave1291 said:

Was nosin around Phoenix last evening and there's a station out there listed in Chandler, Az., which flat rocks.  The EAGLE.FM.  Find something you like?  Post it up and let's nose!

You ain't gettin nuttin free from Musk!  hahaha  He's got a couple electric Lambo's me thinks already!  hahaha

Well he was saying it was something for rural areas at a "reduced" cost months ago when I first heard about it and thought it had no bearing on my future at all.

• Like 1