WTB or Trade—Cherry RB-75**COMPLETED!**

Kgmoney5

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

Can you strip the black and stain them? 

49 minutes ago, willland said:

You will never get that rich beautiful natural cherry look.  Clear coated natural cherry is just plain beautiful that gets more beautiful as it ages.

Bill

I totally agree but I must say that this thread has peaked my curiosity to re-do my black pair. I'd love some cherry ones also to match my RF7II's

4 hours ago, willland said:

You will never get that rich beautiful natural cherry look.  Clear coated natural cherry is just plain beautiful that gets more beautiful as it ages.

Bill

Yeah, yeah... rub it in why don't you. I wish my black pair was cherry, but I'm not sure I could have afforded them if they were haha. Cherry is worth nearly double market value, easy.

On 2/27/2021 at 6:19 PM, swegyptian said:

Ha, those are mine. We are actually in the same town, crazy coincidence! These are darker than usual but they're not cherry finish. Could be better but not exactly ideal for the OP.

I know I saw that!  What are the odds!?  When you realize you made a mistake selling the RB-75’s and want to hear them again, come over for a listen!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got my cherry pair!  It’s been a long wait and quite the journey but could not be happier!  Big shout out to DCaIrvine, who drove from Irvine Ca to Phoenix AZ and back to pick them up for me and then drove an additional 8 hours the very next day to make a trade for my black 75s.  Wow!  Your an animal DCaIrvine!  Cheers!  

image.jpg

• Like 1