Klipsch customer service.

Chief bonehead

• Klipsch Employees

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are concerned about the problems with customer service. Here is the response I got from the head guy.....

“we’re dealing with unprecedented traffic and are drastically increasing the size of the team to get back to world class service asap.“

We have more than doubled the customer service reps as of last week. We appreciate your patience. Thanks. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

Atta boy Chief!  Thanks for the heads up.  :)  I love turning heads w/my gear.  They all leave going wow and nose a bit more.  After hearing my 2-channel system a couple months ago my brother-in-law wanted a new Sony home theater system.  They tried to push a Sony speaker system with it but he went with a Klipsch system and just loves it.  I haven't heard it yet but as long as he's happy that's a good thing!  Kudo's to corporate!  BTW, what's your extension in case he has problems?  😂  🤣  😂  😎

• Like 1

Nobody was sleeping at the wheel , Covid 19 infected the planet which in turn affected  klipsch Operations  and a whole lot of other manufacturers as well ---and it takes time to come back to normal  while most everybody is working remotely  for safer distancing and isolation --

-the faster infection rates will be lowered , the faster workers can come back to the workplace -

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

Nobody was sleeping at the wheel , Covid 19 infected the planet which in turn affected  klipsch Operations  and a whole lot of other manufacturers as well ---and it takes time to come back to normal  while most everybody is working remotely  for safer distancing and isolation --

-the faster infection rates will be lowered , the faster workers can come back to the workplace -

Does this have anything to do with staffing a help desk?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

I understand what has and is happening, however, in my opinion the acknowledgement and changes they are implementing now should've been done sooner. Always room for improvement, even during a crisis.

1 hour ago, pbphoto said:

Does this have anything to do with staffing a help desk?

I second that question. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, babadono said:

Please share with all the # you call..in case some how or other the wrong # is being used:)

Last time , I  Called klipsch -  it was first thing  in the morning  , phone numbers are online   -klipsch.com -

klipsch  can be reached by FB  @yamahaSHO  may have a link -

you can PM @Trey Cannon by  indicating your email info and  your question    -
  • Like 2

• Klipsch Employees
9 hours ago, RandyH000 said:
Last time , I  Called klipsch -  it was first thing  in the morning  , phone numbers are online   -klipsch.com -

klipsch  can be reached by FB  @yamahaSHO  may have a link -

you can PM @Trey Cannon by  indicating your email info and  your question    -

I am glad to help where I can...questions I can do...orders and such...not so much.  Good news...They just hired 6 new customer support folks...once trained, it should help a bit. 

prosystemdesign@klipsch.com     

I plan to be on vaca until the end of Feb.

• Like 5

Ka-1000 does anyone have a part number and manufacturer for the gain pot. 100K double gang. I'll assume it is logarithmic but that is a guess. No info on pot except Taiwan Alpha. No help from Klipsch or the service center except ship it to them for a 10 minute repair. Would like a direct replacement. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 

I am more than a little frustrated.  I have sent two sets of email questions to Klipsch CS via their web site, more than several weeks ago and about 2 weeks apart.  No response.  I placed an order for an item last week and paid for 2 day shipping, no sign of the item being shipped and a strange message on the order status reads: "Processing Exported" with no indication what that means.  I emailed requesting the status of my order and just received an automated message illustrating how ignorant AI systems are when they try to guess what a human is asking.

I have purchased a complete 5.1 Klipsch wireless system (not cheap) and frankly, I am starting to wonder if I made a good choice when the company takes weeks to respond, fails to ship product in a timely fashion and ignores customer requests.  Please don't lay this on COVID.  Whether employees are working mostly from home or not is not an excuse if they are working.  I have tried calling but after sitting on hold for over an hour I gave up.  I saw the post claiming they are expanding their CS but if true, these people must not being doing much.  Many smaller companies, like WISA, Enclave Audio, and large companies like Amazon have managed to stay responsive through COVID, get orders out in a timely fashion and respond to customers.

Is anyone here having any luck getting a response from the company and if so, what is your secret?

• Like 2

Thank you for the welcome!  I found the answer to one of my questions by actually removing the bottom base from a Kilpsh RP-140wm speaker.  That question was can you remove the base (is it just decorative?) or is it part of the speaker.  I was hoping to get an answer without taking the base off in case it would somehow damage the speaker.  What I discovered is that all of the electronics are mounted to the base so it is not just a decorative piece.  The reason I wanted to remove it is that it is not a rectangle, but more of a trapezoid and I wanted to mount the speaker on a wall mount to make my little lady happy.  She wanted them up high and not in the direct line of sight.  I was able to mount them anyway as the clamps secure tightly enough and I added the Blu Tac for extra security.

My other questions had to do with using the RP-140WMs with the SoundSend transmitter and I have since worked with WISA and SoundSend to try and resolve some of the issues that arose when I was trying to use the RW-51M speakers as front speakers and the Platin Monaco as rear and center channel speakers.  I wound up going with the RP-140WMs all around with the RP-440WC as the center channel and RW-100SW for the sub (no RP-110WSWs to be found).  I would love to go with the RP-440WF as front channels but those too are hard to find.  When I find the sub and the towers at the right price I will probably buy them and replace the fronts and the sub.  One huge advantage to the RP series for Wireless over the Reference series (besides the sound and build quality) is the ability to designate a speakers position from the back of the speaker and have it remember it even if unplugged.  With the Reference series, it depends on the SS assigning the speaker a position and then you dragging it to the right position if it is wrong.  Where it gets confusing is when it assigns two speakers to the same location.  Trying to identify which speaker to move and move the right one is very tricky.  With some speakers you can chime the speaker and then know which one to move but the Klipsch have a bug in their coding that doesn't allow a speaker to chime unless it is receiving audio (not published information) therefore it won't chime unless you first have an audio stream going to it.  Normally, during setup you would not have an audio stream going to the speaker.

Another issue is that you can't tell what version of firmware is loaded in your speaker with the SS and no way to update it without the HUB1.  I just ordered a refurbished HUB1 for the purpose of finding out what software version they are and updating my speakers if needed.

• Like 1