Did Klipsch ever make under stage bass 'W' boxes?

RocketFoot

1 minute ago, RocketFoot said:

I wish...they belonged to the club, not me.  But I would like to buy them!

Perfect!  I fly in outta Cbus, you pick me up at the airport, I stay at your house, you provide the "criminal tools" to break into the club,  WE load them in a Uhaul  and then I drive them home!  Keep me posted please.  Available anytime!  hahahahaha

Just now, Dave1291 said:

Perfect!  I fly in outta Cbus, you pick me up at the airport, I stay at your house, you provide the "criminal tools" to break into the club,  WE load them in a Uhaul  and then I drive them home!  Keep me posted please.  Available anytime!  hahahahaha

Sounds like a plan!!

I can't remember now, but I am willing to bet that the 4 full range speakers in the old club were Klipsch also.  They were flown on the trusses in each of the 4 corners.  They would be a little harder to get, LOL!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, RocketFoot said:

I love this!!  I certainly hope your neighbors, 3 blocks down, enjoy whatever you are listening to, LOL!! 

Actually, when I am playing music louder than I will usually sit to listen, I have gone outside the house to have a listen. Can't even hear it at the street, and the house right next to this has a garage full of stuff before you even get into their house. It's faint in between the houses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RocketFoot said:

I love this!!  I certainly hope your neighbors, 3 blocks down, enjoy whatever you are listening to, LOL!! 

As has been said here many times, they don't have to be loud to be GOOD. They just produce sound and move air so effortlessly. After all they are Magnificent Woofing Machines.

On 2/12/2021 at 10:53 AM, JRH said:

The Hollywood Bowl set-up went fine.  It was the prototype system sent to a concert in northern Arkansas that resulted in every element, except the MTM tweeters, getting smoked.  When Klipsch personnel arrived, all they could do was pack them up.  The MCM system really was born out of a trial by fire!

And that, my friends is how the "First Annual Arkansas Jam" went belly-up, never to be heard about again.  Some people never learn to WAIT, like they are told to do!  5,000 watts input...OMG!

• Like 1