S Date code 1978 Cornwalls pricing

Alien1

1978 Cornwalls w cane grills in 9.0 condition. Crossovers have been recapped. All else is original. I know these are really nice but at $1700 would they still be. Sorry I do not have pictures. Thanks for the advice all.

Edited by Alien1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alien1 said:

Well I picked them up for a little less than he was asking. Could I have done better. Maybe.

I am in the process of trying to get them to my listening room now. I will let you all know how they are sounding soon.

Welcome to the forum! Not going to bring you down by saying yes you could have done better.

Those of us that buy used at times san say we could have done better.

As long as you set them up and are digging on them, that may be more important in the final analysis.

Hope they look and sound as their cost suggests...

Welcome to the forum!

And congrats!

Yeah, we need some pictures :)

I have overpaid before... sometimes it's what you might choose to do instead of waiting months for the next opportunity to come along and who knows how far you might have to travel.  Seriously, people around here have spent 100's on gas.  The farthest I've gone was 4 hours away but worth it for $600 La Scalas.  (yeah, they were a bit rough but not too bad).  Waiting is a cost too in my opinion... life is short.  

• Like 1