Identity Restored!

Mallette

29 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

One round w/the bank and 5 new credit cards along w/5 pw changes to everything in my puter?  Nice and quiet now but sure don't want to go thru it again?  How?  Who?  Ugh.  Who knows!  

computer crime, identity theft are two things that really piss me off.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mallette said:

See my FB  post on the subject. Link tool seems to be wonky. It will get you there. 

wish I could; but I can't.  Told me that I had to logon to Facebook to continue and I'm not on Facebook. 

just know that in a totally symbolic way, I'm with you man. I think you're "deep" enough to not only recognize; but appreciate that symbolic gestures, when that's all we got, still count. 

Peace and glad that you're in the light at the end of that tunnel. 

zone out to this then ... met him several times -- what a character. light years ahead of his time. rolling stone magazine had Don's trout mask replica as #53 on their top 500 LPs of all time. he inspired a lot of artists that came along behind him. last conversation I had with him before he passed away was in a 7-11 store -- he was buying ice cream. RIP Don, thanks for the memories. 

2 hours ago, Mallette said:

Too late. Was at Bloom Medicinals an hour ago took a double dose of hybrid tincture...duh, drool.

Thumbs Up

Weeeee 

Although I will say that I recently purchased the Ardent Flex ; adult easy bake oven , and just the straight up decarbed plant material is superior to the tincture .