Sony TC765 for Sale

Mallette

My TC 765. Has one issue many of you can fix easily. The audio output card has an issue. Simple card and easy fix as schematics are available on the web. I know that is the issue as the VU meters show I/o and the volume works. 

These go for 1500 on EBay, but for my Forum friends I'll take half that. But wait, there's more! I'll  throw in my DBX noise reduction system. With it, you get recordings equal  to any digital file type...0  audible noise at any volume level. 

Dave

s-l1600.jpg

Why does that look exactly like another one being offered on eBay, right down to the table covering?  If you do put it on eBay make sure you use your own pics or that would be misrepresentation bordering on fraud and probably piss-off the other seller too. Be careful, you could lose your eBay account.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wetowne said:

Why does that look exactly like another one being offered on eBay, right down to the table covering?  If you do put it on eBay make sure you use your own pics or that would be misrepresentation bordering on fraud and probably piss-off the other seller too. Be careful, you could lose your eBay account.

Sheesh, man...don't get your panties into a wad. They all  look  alike and I am not going out to a cold garage to shoot a picture  of my personal one. 

• Like 1