Palladium P-17B Speaker Stands from Klipsch for sale

MMurg

Palladium speaker stands from Klipsch - They do exist!  A while back I had run across references (e.g. on the P-27C spec sheet) to stands for the P-17B and P-27C.  One article on the web said "The PFS-24 accessory floor stand is priced at $800 per pair, while the PFS-18 center stand is $650 each."  At the time I could find no references to these when searching the Klipsch site and hadn't found any pictures of them on the net.  Well, today that changed.  While doing my periodic HiFi Shark search for Palladiums this eBay listing popped up -https://www.ebay.com/itm/143947496149.  Apparently, these stands were a real thing.  Posting in case someone with a P-17B setup wants them.

s-l1600-1.jpg

• Like 1

• MMurg changed the title to Palladium P-17B Speaker Stands from Klipsch for sale
50 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I bought B&W stands for 805s for way less than this.  Many more in the Marketplace.

Got to admit though, the Palladium stands are very nice.

I was kind of disappointed.  I was hoping for that price that they'd have some Linea accents and maybe have a boat tail shape like the speakers.

28 minutes ago, MMurg said:

I was kind of disappointed.  I was hoping for that price that they'd have some Linea accents and maybe have a boat tail shape like the speakers.

The B&W stands are now $1200 new.  I bought mine used. 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bowers-wilkins-805-d3-23-speaker-stand-pair-silver/5708781.p?skuId=5708781

The Palladium stands are nicer, but then again they were $800 12 years ago.

36 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Any bookshelf speaker will benefit from a sub. Did you use a pair of RC7s as main channel speakers?

Yes had a pair of RC-7's as bedroom speakers a few years back got a good deal on a set of 17's thought they'd replace the 7's but they sounded too thin on their own and I didnt have room for a sub at the time. I really liked the way the 17's sounded just didnt work out for me.

I want to say my room at the time was 13x14? The pair of RC-7's did just fine without a sub with dual 8's the 17's have a single 7? IIRC.