Mint! SVS SB-12 NSD in the box

Pats3of4

1 hour ago, xo705cf said:

How does this compare to the SB 2000?

they are similar, but the 2000 has a better more powerful amp at 500w 1100peak vs 400 & 800peak.  also a better woofer in the 2000.  2000 goes to 19hz & nsd 23hz.  both are good subs for their price & at or under $400 used prices they really cant be beat. 

1 hour ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

they are similar, but the 2000 has a better more powerful amp at 500w 1100peak vs 400 & 800peak.  also a better woofer in the 2000.  2000 goes to 19hz & nsd 23hz.  both are good subs for their price & at or under $400 used prices they really cant be beat. 

Got it a Epic, thanks for the info I guess I could’ve looked it up myself I appreciate it...  However I have not seen very many if any used SB 2000s in the 400 range...

7 hours ago, xo705cf said:

Got it a Epic, thanks for the info I guess I could’ve looked it up myself I appreciate it...  However I have not seen very many if any used SB 2000s in the 400 range...

specs are easy to find but i had my sb2000 manual right here so was easy to post it. 

i looked for a few months & finally found a pair of them for $750 with 3.5 years of warranty left. i see the SB2000 quite a bit for right around $400-$450, the PB2000 are usually 2-3 hundred more. where are you located?  i will keep an eye out if i see one.