Klipsch Fanatics?

Mallette

I was a member there, but never really visited. Shared a post there about the Vietnam film and Shawn Pitman, the admin, removed it. Seems the rest all agreed with him as well. I politely asked to be removed. We got enough hate and bigotry on our return to last a lifetime. Just wondered if anyone here was a member of that page and what is up with those guys. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mallette said:

Sheesh, those guys are truly bigoted or really stoned. OK, not stoned as stoned people aren't bigoted...at least when they are stoned! Had no idea that even Klipsch had a fascist niche following. 

well, we live in a world that has decided to allow people to redefine things. so many think they're spot on when they're the most exclusionary. 

years ago, Seinfeld did a show where George Costanza told Jerry "it's not a lie if you really believe it."  what was fiction and intended to be humorous two decades ago is reality now. CNN just recently aired two commentators talking about a story where the speaker was caught in a lie by saying that if she believed she was in danger, she was. 

I've found the customer service at dispensaries to be top notch -- the business world could learn a lesson from them. had a friend that said of this new potent marijuana that it accentuates whatever you bring to the table.   I guess to paraphrase him, if you're a cool cat, you're really going to be cool. If you're a jerk, you're going to still be a jerk. 

16 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I guess to paraphrase him, if you're a cool cat, you're really going to be cool. If you're a jerk, you're going to still be a jerk. 

Agreed. But a stoned jerk just sits quietly and drools. I can deal with that, stoned or straight. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mallette said:

Agreed. But a stoned jerk just sits quietly and drools. I can deal with that, stoned or straight. 

I don't do so well with jerks -- deep down, I want to put them in their place; but generally I just do my best to avoid being around them. it's not my job to put an end to their jerkiness. Too many good people out there to waste my time with those that can't be cool to EVERYONE. 

15 minutes ago, yamahaSHO said:

I don't care either way, except for the "please remove me" post. It's Facebook, you can leave any group you're currently in.  No post needed. 

You really should read the posts whether here or over there before responding. I  replied over there that as admin of 6 FB pages and moderator here for 20 years (and then being drummed out without so  much as a kiss my foot) I know that. But like Miss Jane Pitman, Miss Rosa Parks, and many others I admire and strive to follow I don't get off the bus or leave the lunch counter without being respected. No real hippy would. 

• Like 1

I've read them all... Prior to my response here. What do you want me to say different?  I've moderated my fair share and have seen plenty of posts like what you posted. I won't say what I consider it, because I can already tell, you won't take it well. 

I also posted on your FB post. The real gist is, it wasn't page-related. See rule #6.  It's not about respect, it's about you not following the rules. 

Again, I don't care either way, but I do like to point out BS. 

Screenshot_20210214-213149.png

• Like 1