Cf2's for sale Atlanta ga

Lbk

2 minutes ago, Lbk said:

I offered 250.00 and he accept but can't do the transaction till Saturday.  Not a done deal till speakers are hand, will see what happens.

Didn't know you were in the . market for some. Was thinking $250 also a possibility. Hope they check out for you.

I have posted more than 1 pair of Klipsch in alerts that ended up buying.

Last pair Epic CF-1s...cool!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, billybob said:

Didn't know you were in the . market for some. Was thinking $250 also a possibility. Hope they check out for you.

I have posted more than 1 pair of Klipsch in alerts that ended up buying.

Last pair Epic CF-1s...cool!

Impulse buy, always wanted to hear something from the cf line. I realize these aren't  3's or 4's but I think I will get my money back when I am done tinkering with them.🤔

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lbk said:

Impulse buy, always wanted to hear something from the cf line. I realize these aren't  3's or 4's but I think I will get my money back when I am done tinkering with them.🤔

Lol, that sounds familiar.

Thinking you can recover costs readily.

Was looking for 1 or 2s when got mine. They did not and do not disappoint me in the least. Please let us know.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, billybob said:

Doraville, good song...let know please.

Picked them up yesterday, they need some work put have potential. Going to work on them today and set them up with my lil Mike subs. (Yes I finally finished them) Tomorrow will be a rain day for me so I will play and review them  and subs tomorrow. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Lbk said:

Picked them up yesterday, they need some work put have potential. Going to work on them today and set them up with my lil Mike subs. (Yes I finally finished them) Tomorrow will be a rain day for me so I will play and review them  and subs tomorrow. 

congratulations --------great price -, excellent deal-

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Micklipsch said:

You’re gonna love ‘em. They sound great. 

I’d probably pay $250 for the tweeter drivers alone if I were desperate. You did well here IMO. 

Listen to them a little today, not perfectly set up just set in front of my chorus II. Tomorrow I hope to dampen the horn and. check for any cabinet leaks possible change/add poly fill. Will add my lil Mike's sub's to the mix tomorrow. Think I need to start a new thread.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Lbk said:

Listen to them a little today, not perfectly set up just set in front of my chorus II. Tomorrow I hope to dampen the horn and. check for any cabinet leaks possible change/add poly fill. Will add my lil Mike's sub's to the mix tomorrow. Think I need to start a new thread.

Would sure do some listening to them critically alone without subs and before doing anything else for the moment, just to see what you have there.

Congrats!

• Like 2