CL: LaScalas (St. Pete.)

billybob

Looks like some moisture got to the bases and the XOs look pretty corroded. Is that seen often? Maybe so in S FL. I never understood the terrible job in finishing some folks have done to these. I see its hard to reach deep into the woofer horn but that's just a mess that needs fixing. I should have grabbed that pair in Tallahassee...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, frankgh said:

Looks like some moisture got to the bases and the XOs look pretty corroded. Is that seen often? Maybe so in S FL. I never understood the terrible job in finishing some folks have done to these. I see its hard to reach deep into the woofer horn but that's just a mess that needs fixing. I should have grabbed that pair in Tallahassee...

Don't know if their still available up there.

There are always more coming down the pike.

Good hunting...

Considering today's market and condition, I think $1500 would be a solid offer.  Those appear to be in really nice shape to me.  With a little work, amazing.   Or, just some new crossovers and done...

Hell, I paid 900 bucks for a pair in worse shape not long ago.  Although they did have updated AA crossovers.

• Like 1