**sold** dual SVS SB-2000 subwoofers - like new - includes boxes and all original packing

wuzzzer

For sale are two SVS SB-2000 subwoofers in black ash finish.  These are both in like new condition.  I purchased these from Cory at Paducah HT around December of 2017.  Never abused since I lived in an apartment for the majority of the time that I owned them. 

I have the original boxes, packing material, manuals, power cords, rubber feet, etc, etc that came with them.

Averaging out recent eBay sales, I believe a fair price for me and a buyer would be $525 shipped per sub or $1,000 shipped for the pair to the CONUS.

If any potential buyer is near west central Minnesota I can work with you on a local pickup/delivery option and provide a discount from the above prices. 

These subs are fantastic!  They work very well for home theater use and are awesome with music.  I'm only selling because two of the PB series popped up near me and I'm going to try them out.

Please send me a private message with any questions you may have.  PayPal only for payment.

🔊 🔊

Screenshot_20210217-162138_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210217-162143_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210217-162146_Photos.jpg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

Sold to a local buyer today.  Thanks for everyone's interest.

👍

congrats on the sale.  did you get the PB's?  can you share what they sold for?  i have a pair of these also & am considering upgrading to the 3000 series.  

51 minutes ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

congrats on the sale.  did you get the PB's?  can you share what they sold for?  i have a pair of these also & am considering upgrading to the 3000 series.  

I sold the SB-2000s for $800 and purchased the PBs for $600.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

I sold the SB-2000s for $800 and purchased the PBs for $600.

thanks. fair price for the sb's.  but you got 2 pb2000's for $600?  thats a great deal.  were these the ones you said the guy flaked out on or a different sale? 

& please give a review of the pb's when you get a chance, how much better or different are they than the sb's for music?  movies?

I purchased two PB12-NSDs.  Yes, they were from that guy.  It took forever for him to answer each email so I didn't know what was going on with him. 

I haven't had a chance to test them out with music very much but for movies they're absolutely amazing.  I watched Star Wars IX in its entirety Friday night and it felt like my couch was levitating.  I found some graphs online and even though the SB-2000s are rated down to 19Hz, their maximum output at that frequency is in the upper 90dB range.   The PB12s have around 110dB max output at that frequency.

The graph showed the SBs having slightly more output from around 50Hz and up.  But below that point the PBs completely dominate. 

• Like 1