Heresy II PWK Signature Edition cane grilles, great shape $600 in Orlando

Oicu812

Thanks to carlthess40, will give me 7 HIIs in my new system, along with a couple of new Klipsch SW, 86” LG4K, Denon 4700 AVR, & an AudioSource AMP100VS to run the last pair of kg3, Walnut Oiled.

1980 La Scalas remain from Front L&R, along with a single HII, circa 1991, Flat Black...

SPL-150 from Cory, R-112SW from Crutchfield on Sale, $250 off. R-112SW will eventually move to second system, along with the RW-12d, once I get a second SPL-150 from Cory...

Really need to update gear in profile...

Might I add, haven’t heard a peep from the seller; but, he’s been very responsive to carlthess40, who has forwarded me a Video, and lives close to the Gentleman...

• Like 1

You know you have a problem when...

4 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

Thanks to carlthess40, will give me 7 HIIs in my new system, along with a couple of new Klipsch SW, 86” LG4K, Denon 4700 AVR, & an AudioSource AMP100VS to run the last pair of kg3, Walnut Oiled.

1980 La Scalas remain from Front L&R, along with a single HII, circa 1991, Flat Black...

My name is Sancho Panza, and I am a Klipschaholic. 😉

Congrats on the them speaks!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

I’ll be looking at them tomorrow and if the deal happens like it should, I’ll hold them until I get can them up north

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if they have issues, they are still worth the shekels, especially from the pics.  I have no idea what the cane grilles would sell for, but I would guess a goodly chunk o' ching.

• Like 1

Even if they have issues, they are still worth the shekels, especially from the pics.  I have no idea what the cane grilles would sell for, but I would guess a goodly chunk o' ching.

Shekels? And a goodly chunk of o’ching? Seriously, I think you should try harder to be more offensive. Should the buyer try to *** them down in price? JFC on a biscuit shaped like a cross [emoji38]
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, baron167 said:

Me too! I have signature H II’s with cane like these. Also have Cornwalls with Cane grills, but missed Klipschorns with cane grills a while back that were sold and bought on here. Did you get those?

It's never too late to update.....................................................................................................................the grills to cain!

• Thanks 1