Anyone interested in Oak Chorus II in Minneapolis?

HiFi Heaven

On 2/21/2021 at 11:11 AM, EpicKlipschFan said:

$1500 for oak chorus2?   thats high end ebay prices... 

just for reference, a pair of oak chorus in excellent condition in the same general area were just listed for $800,  i spoke to the guy & could have got them for $750 but timing didnt work out. 

i sold 2 sets of oak chorus 2 recently, one without risers to a friend for $750 & the other mint condition pair with risers for $900.  by all means get as much as you can for them, but i think $1500 might be a little optimistic for oak chorus2 unless 100% mint with original boxes & the right timing for the right buyer which may take awhile to find. 

Next time you find a mint set for 750 I’d scoop em up! They’re expensive near me 

I just sold the Oak Chorus II's in Minneapolis tonight. Thanks to all here for your advice, I do appreciate it!

Buyer was knocked out with the sound!  His wife & daughter approved, and his Mom helped carry them out!

Smiles all around, another happy new Klipsch owner!   😁

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HiFi Heaven said:

I just sold the Oak Chorus II's in Minneapolis tonight. Thanks to all here for your advice, I do appreciate it!

Buyer was knocked out with the sound!  His wife & daughter approved, and his Mom helped carry them out!

Smiles all around, another happy new Klipsch owner!   😁

very good job  -----

On 2/27/2021 at 3:32 PM, Bobby2xs said:

Next time you find a mint set for 750 I’d scoop em up! They’re expensive near me 

i usually do scoop them up & many others as well when the timing works out.  the last few pair i mentioned just didnt work out timing wise, i had the deal finalized but our schedules clashed so i had to pass. 

i for one really dont like the "make offer" game some sellers do,  if i want to bid against others i can do that on ebay... the fair thing to do is set a price & sell to the first person to show up with the money.  but honestly, after seeing some of these prices lately i've been giving them away, i may change my tune & jump ship to the highest bidder thing or list for the prices mentioned on here if thats what people are actually paying...  i got a pair of 9/10 walnut chorus2... lets start the bidding at oh how about $1750.  LOL!     

• Thanks 1