For Sale- Klipsch RF-7iii’s

Hawk3279

Like new RF-7iii’s. Cherry wood finish. Very low hours. Purchased new about 1 year from Crutchfield. I have the original boxes. 

Amazing vocal detail and bass. I used them for 2 channel listening with a tube integrated amp. 

I paid just over $3,800 for these. Asking $2,500. Cash only. Serious inquiries only. 

I’m located about 30 minutes outside of Boston, MA.  Cell 617-850-5377

B38B72E7-C160-48E4-849A-4F488A195D61.jpeg

Edited by Hawk3279
Adding phone number

That’s pretty funny! I actually owned the original RF-7’s. Love the RF-7iii’s. A totally different sound from the originals. The highs are super smooth and bass is tight. The originals were a tad harsh and boomy. 

I’ve only had the Cornwalls for a few days. The soundstage is amazing, however I’m finding the bass a tad muddy from time to time. I’m hoping they just need some break in. Do I dare say at the moment the 7iii’s sound better? Lol

10 hours ago, Hawk3279 said:

That’s pretty funny! I actually owned the original RF-7’s. Love the RF-7iii’s. A totally different sound from the originals. The highs are super smooth and bass is tight. The originals were a tad harsh and boomy. 

I’ve only had the Cornwalls for a few days. The soundstage is amazing, however I’m finding the bass a tad muddy from time to time. I’m hoping they just need some break in. Do I dare say at the moment the 7iii’s sound better? Lol

Those RF7llls can definitely sound better. They're fantastic speakers, and paired with a RC64lll is a very good LCR.

• Like 1