La Scala II - Portland, OR- $4750

Limberpine

Portland is  also as western   as can be  , so high on shipping costs ---I would not ship these unless they have the boxes , buyer must be local for these beautiful speakers ,  one can see these were cared for by the owner - 

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2021 at 7:41 AM, Schu said:

I bought my original LSiis years ago on the secondary market for 2500 shipped. I think these have a long way to go before they sell.

these LS II   recently sold to a forum member  for  5K$ with defective tweeters -

• Like 1

Correct - the market is nuts for La Scalas.  Aside from needing new tweeter diaphragms, my LSII's were mint.  The CL link in the beginning of this post is now defunct.

Edit - Mine are ~2017.  Not sure how to decode the new serial numbers.

Edited by bmoran

1 hour ago, bmoran said:

Correct - the market is nuts for La Scalas.  Aside from needing new tweeter diaphragms, my LSII's were mint.  The CL link in the beginning of this post is now defunct.

the market ha been nuts for a lot of klipsch speakers , since the pandemic started  ,  new klipsch speakers sell like hotcakes at full prices  , let alone the used gear which sells quite rapidly    , as far as the LS II , these are rare as hell and in this case  , they are in mint condition --  a new LS5 costs at least 2x more money  ---

send me the Serial number of the Speakers and I will decode it for you --tx

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bmoran said:

ok so the decoding is on the PM ----------just to make sure we dont lose the info (   tag is confidential) -

1 hour ago, wstrickland1 said:

I'll sell mine today for $4,750

LS2 in Walnut, A stock all boxes etc. Today, as in 3-29-2021

I would go , to  at least 50% of an LS5  walnut equivalent's  cost in 2021-  take that price ---cut it in half - not a penny less -

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Although some might think that they're worth $7,500.00 (~ 1/2 the cost of new ones), I would let my Khorns go for $4,751, today. 

----error   -- the cost of the   Lascala  LS5 --------is 12k$ for a pair  , or lower--

- 1/2 the cost of an LS5 pair of speakers is 6k$  ---before taxes